What's new

Fullscreen Glitch Please Help

cowmilk9

I'm trying to go to fullscreen with v1.6, but every time I try, it glitches out or something and it minimizes automatically into my taskbar. If I try to click on it again, it goes fullscreen for about a second then goes right back to the taskbar. So I have to close it and restart it. Usually after I restart it, it works again for a while, but now no matter what I do, whenever I try to go to fullscreen the same thing happens over and over. It never works anymore. I've been playing the same ROM (Goldeneye 007) and it used to work just fine but now I can't go into full screen and I cannot deal with my mouse pointer in the middle of my game (I use the mouse as a joystick) so I need to be in fullscreen. I use Windows 7 (64-bit) and again I use Project64 v1.6. Please help!

OP
C

cowmilk9

8GB RAM
NVidia GEForce 9100
DirectX 10

Plugins:
Video - Jabo's Direct3d6 1.5.2
Audio - Jabo's DirectSound 1.6
Controller - N-Rage's Direct-Input8 V2 1.80a

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
If you have a GeForce 9100, why are you using something like Jabo's Direct3D6? It's meant for use with very old cards which lack the necessary features needed by the default graphics plugin.

Your card is more than capable of handling Jabo's Direct3D8 plugin, as well as Glide64. In your case, Glide64 is even much more preferable. Furthermore, there's no need to use something as ancient as N-Rage 1.80a. 1.83 is the latest official one and there also the unofficial 2.0 beta.

Regardless, when was the last time you updated your graphics card drivers?