What's new

Full to windowed when state loading

Kyleizkewl

I never seemed to have this problem before I updated to version 1.6. When I'm in full screen mode, I press F7 to load state and it loads but brings me back to windowed mode. I'm sure there's an obvious solution to this little dilema but I've searched the settings and can't find it for the life of me. I searched the forums for anyone having a similar problem but couldn't find one, So I'm posting it. Any help would be most appreciated, THANX.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
can't explain that sorry.. it's a new one to me!
same thing happen if you use v1.5.2 video plugin?
does loading in windowed take you fullscreen?
same thing happen after rebooting computer?

zorexx

this happened to me too only when i use rice's video plugin 6.0.0 but not when i'm using other plugins, but anyway, i used rice's video plugin 6.0.0 bcoz it's the best i can find.
this problem didn't happen when i use 1964, 1964 is better, but when i save state, it's very slow, i press f5, it will save few second later, and it often crash, so i still prefer pj64.

rockofdeath42

My evil rock will kill you all
I don't really see how this could be a problem--you could just go back to fullscreen. Unless it won't let you. On my old laptop, when I used a graphics plugin other than D3D8, and I went from Fullscreen to Window, PJ64 would stop responding. Now, on my new computer, the only problem I really have is if I exit a game and start the same one or another one again without restarting PJ64, I'd recieve an error message and I'd have to restart PJ64.

zorexx

now mine get worse, i started using windowed mode since i have the full to windowed prob, but, now it get worse, every time i load, it minimized!!!