What's new

Freezes in games and stuff

chemenger400

Hey all,

I just wanted to know if its normal that Sonic Adventure 2 freezes when I play stage 1: Escape from the City with sonic. Has this happened to anyone else? However, Shadow's adventure is playable and it doesn't seem to freeze or crash. Also, when playing the game, there are these black frames that flash on and off of the screen as i move around the level. That's quite annoying.

Also, when playing powerstone 2, the game freezes whenever I get to that yellow spider-like boss and I can't do anything from there.

Anyways, just wanted to know if anyone else has the same problems. As a matter of fact, I'm sure that most of the game images I have are fine, but its the emulator that causes most problems. I guess waiting for a new version of chankast might fix some of these problems. Later!

By the way, is it possible to switch from disk 1 to 2 of a game using chankast yet?

Thanks!

eggo

Some Guy
There was a thread about gameswitching, I think it was, save in game before switching to the second, and run the game with the 2nd disc to load it, or something like that.