What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Free Painting program for Retexturing?

SonicSquarepant

Well, I want to be more creative, but gimp 2 isn't very good with that, so is there a free download that really helps and loads the textures in the game right? If so please tell me.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
Oh My God ...

oh my god, you just don't think for yourself do you??
well, you can PIRATE; I wouldn't recommend it... Gimp is it, or a free trial of a non-free program...

Why do you just want to draw over them?? that defeats the purpose if all you're doing is making them the same thing with new colors or something...

Well, I want to be more creative, but gimp 2 isn't very good with that.
Look up tutorials. Plain and simple.

dbl post, sorry, just start thinking for yourself and using this thing called "Google" it helps; trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DDRPIP

The One and Only
i never said you were an idiot; I was implying you don't think before you ask for help. Take the burden on yourself not us.
Datadayne gave you some sites he got off of "Google"....take it upon yourself to correct yourself, and we won't have to have this discussion.