What's new

Frame Gride

IceFlow2

The menu text is in english but when in-game, it's Japanese.
Is there a translation patch or something to download that will make text appear in English?

I dont understand why The menu text is in English and also some other parts of the game when the actual "in-game" text is Japanese. If its a Japanese game why not make all the text Jap?

Anyway, If there's not a patch I guess I'm gunna have to learn Japanese.

Last edited:

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
IceFlow2 said:
The menu text is in english but when in-game, it's Japanese.
Is there a translation patch or something to download that will make text appear in English?

I dont understand why The menu text is in English and also some other parts of the game when the actual "in-game" text is Japanese. If its a Japanese game why not make all the text Jap?

Anyway, If there's not a patch I guess I'm gunna have to learn Japanese.
the language you use is setting in your bios, if there is japanese text, it's because the game developpers haven't take time to translate it, or judge it's useless...

OP
IceFlow2

IceFlow2

I don't understand how to equip stones.

I have only just started playing this game and would like to know what the stones are and what to do with them. Ive read the FAQ's and I think they have something to do with the multi-colored rings on the small cylinder located on the back of the mech.

I have also noticed that the stones kind of gel together when you choose two different ones in the options screen, what does this do, how can I know what the best combinations are?

Frame%20Gride%20Stones.jpg