What's new

Forgotten answer

Sarcie

Hi all
First off,sry if this has been posted somewhere but i have'nt seen yet but i got the project64 n had it awhile n has been great but i recently had to do a complete clean up of the pc n had to reinstall the project64,now i've had the prob before but can't remember how to do it so here's my problem,i can't configure anything in setting's as the menu's are too big to sort everything,i.e controller config cos i cant see all the buttons,i cant remember how to resize the settings page's...any help would be very grateful ty

OP
S

Sarcie

hiya rev
i did that but seem's like the settings windows are in a different res cos when i open say controller settings i cant configure them all as they dont all fit into the window,all of the settings windows are like that,i even tried to re res my windows in display but nothing seems to change them.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
is this a common problem that large fonts break apps, or do we have to fix something?

Jaekus

Hi, first post and all..

I tried changing to various font sizes as suggested, but although the fonts change, the windows for the options menus stay the same - only showing about 1/3 of the total window size.

Any ideas?

X-Fi6

This is such a retarded problem. If we had the source code we could remake the dialog resource in about 5 minutes and the problem would be solved.

Jaekus

I ended up trying everything, then rebooted and it seemed to fix itself... weird I tell you, when I rebooted the settings were all as they were when I first installed :/

Thanks for the reply.