What's new

Flickering.....

Sedolf

Is there any solution to get rid of the flickering in Mario Party 3?
Sometimes,in 2 Player mode Snowboard Kids flickers like mad!
I get a flickering shock!! Ahh..urks..but before I'll get an epileptical fit you can tell me which Sound Plugin is the best. :cry:

OP
S

Sedolf

I'm not the only user who gets flickering in Mario Party 3.You have Mario Party 3? You have which country rom? Shadow of the Empire always flickers. Does anyone of you out here have the same prob?

Allnatural

By adjusting the counter factor (Options\Settings\Rom settings). I wouldn't bother with Mario Party 1, 2, or 3 though, because the CF is already set to 1, and setting it higher will likely make the problem worse.

Mr. Frisbee III

I'm not the only user who gets flickering in Mario Party 3.You have Mario Party 3? You have which country rom? Shadow of the Empire always flickers. Does anyone of you out here have the same prob?

I have the (U) version, and it works perfectly

Mr. Frisbee III

Well, either there are many people with drivers that make it flicker, or you should get Smiff's latest RDB file. Might help, i don't know. If it still won't stop flickering, try changing your display driver anyway...might make a difference, as might other PJ settings. Play around with it...hope it works!:)

RJA

The PC Wiz
Re: Snowboard Kids(1)

Sedolf, for you Snowboard Kids(1) only flickers in multiplayer sometimes????
Well, it always flickers in multiplayer for me!!!!!:!!!: :!!!:

What Detonator video driver version are you using????