Votes: 4 25.0%
  • project65 is the best

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 1964 is the best

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

juliox

well first of all Konishiwa~!
im new aroudn here but you will be hearing alot of me ;-), i have one huge question where can i get a ro... hehe no really my quesiton is, are any of you available of playing Kirby 64? i remember about one year ago it dint even load, after that ( and 8 diferent emulators ) i started geting something the !@#$ thing was that the menus where missing... and about 3 months ago i played it for the first time but must of the texture was mising.. yesterday i got the new 1964 and just some of the texture was mising, i tried project64 but with the new rice thing it dosent want to start any game and when i play with the pluging i star geting stuff but still is not working ( i havent finsh reading the guide that is posted here) any how i just want to know if ANY ONE is playing and can see al the textures, if you do pls tell me what emu you are using and i will go read the manuals ><!!

thanks again :)!!

Last edited:

vleespet

The decent one
For me Kirby runs fine with Jabo's d3d 1.5, so I should try that one as first (since it seems to be the default N64 plugin). Note that there are also a few other bugs in the core-emu (switching to interpreter-mode should probably the best in you case).

Acorn

Doomulation said:
Btw, it's spelled konnichiwa. But yeah, latest pj & jabo plugin should do the trick.

Trying to debate romaji spelling is rather pointless, since there is no official way. But konnichiwa comes from something like "konnichi-ha, gokigen uruwashuu zonji tatematsuri-masu" (pretty much meaning "You look great today", konnichi is today. It was a formal greeting which is not used much/at all today in common speech), so the more 'official' spelling is konnichiha. However, pretty much everyone does spell it with a wa as it is pronounced.

Pointless reply for a pretty much pointless thread, but interesting :p

OP
J

juliox

vleespet said:
For me Kirby runs fine with Jabo's d3d 1.5, so I should try that one as first (since it seems to be the default N64 plugin). Note that there are also a few other bugs in the core-emu (switching to interpreter-mode should probably the best in you case).

say what *0*!?! you sound like my japanese teacher every time she talks in jap i dont geta nything ><. can you be a more especific pls? im new =/ what emulator ar eyou talking about? i read that jabo is only for projetc64 no? rice dosent work to good with me it only plays mario rigth... the other 51 games have alot of problems even zelda. but any way i only want to play kirby, can you say what you said again with more details like you where talking to some one that has no idea of what you are saying >< thx!! :)

Last edited:

gandalf

Member ready to help
Well,there are some bugs in the emu with kirby.You can (sorry,bad english) try to fix the problem if you change the RSP Plug-in to interpreter (in PJ64,options,then RSP Plug-in settings or something similar.
There you can change Compiler to interpreter and try it.

With Rice: Download Rice Daedalus 5.4.2,it´s better with ATI Radeon Cards

Veracity

Emu Controller Freak
gandalf said:
Well,there are some bugs in the emu with kirby.You can (sorry,bad english) try to fix the problem if you change the RSP Plug-in to interpreter (in PJ64,options,then RSP Plug-in settings or something similar.
There you can change Compiler to interpreter and try it.

With Rice: Download Rice Daedalus 5.4.2,it´s better with ATI Radeon Cards

Used to be a PJ64 hound, now I'm a 1964 fiend. Why? Cause its still being worked on and developed, and the developers listen to the community. Very nice people too. In addition it runs most games without error (nightmare creatures and a few others only run in pj64, but meh) so to me its the way to go.