What's new

Feedback for Unofficial Daedalus D3D8 Rel 2 Beta ...

Duncan

N64 Addict
So true, as if anyone has looked at the Daedalus Ini all uCodes in it are uCode 5. Was just trying not to elaborate too much :) With help from peeps here on the forum, we will at least have a decent Ini for those users that want to specificly use the Daedalus D3D plugin, and hopefully someone will pick up and continue the great work youve done, as its by far the best D3D plugin ive seen in quite a while :)

Eddy

I Run This
Mario Tennis has problems, Shadows are incorrect, and the beginning screen has texture alignment problems. Image attached. at the beginning of any match it has nasty combiner errors, and says that unoff. daeadlus has encoutered an error. I pressed ok several times and the game went on, but then stayed in the same frames. Never moved.

Eddy

I Run This
evangelion runs real fast, almost no problems. Waverace has combiner problems, some textures dont load up on some structures.

Evrain

The Forbidden One
First, I'm Italian, not French :p
Second, Evangelion has some texture problems: the main menu lacks the background, some areas are messed up, and when in Simulation Mode the Children's image doesn't show up. U cannot see these problems if u play only the first mission :)
Evrain

Last edited:

StoneSour

upss, i forgot that you talk english, jejeje Well it say that:
The Instruction in "ox77f42cd0" makes reference to the memory in "0xff737b6b". The Memory cannot be written

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Well, it can be understood easily, even if it's in Spanish... Mmmm, maybe because I'm Italian... Anyway, I don't get this error, the ROM starts regularly. Are u sure is a good ROM? AFAIK there are several bad patched ROMs on the Net: they say that they used a patch that should make the ROM PAL, instead they only corrupted it.
Evrain

NooTe

madfredtk said:
Il y a plus de français qu'on ne pense.;)

You're right... also I remember a *old* member of 1964 team was french... I don't remember his name :)

Le pouvoir aux français !
euh, les français au pouvoir... non plus, bah, c'est pas grave je retourne me coucher...