RSK

Oki!! tnx alot, hope it'll work... I just tried downloding (E) [!]

OP
RSK

RSK

And another F-Zero X issue....

This is very wierd:

F-Zero X (U) [!]
- Controls respond VERY slow in Full-screen mode, the game is unplayable here..., no problem in windowed though?

F-Zero X (E) [!]
- Controls respond fast in Full-screen - no problem here, and fast in windowed too.

Does anyone experience this?

Trotterwatch

Not sure what the problem is for you there, I have the (U)! version around here somewhere, so I will try and install it to check it out.

In the meantime, install the later drivers which may fix the (U)! problem.

I can't believe you are still on Default XP drivers though - I take it you've never tried to play a game in OpenGL?

Trotterwatch

A lot of games use OpenGL:

Quake 3
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Medal of Honour
Serious Sam

Also IcePir8s Plugin uses OpenGL etc

Without updated XP drivers, then none of those would work at all.

bositman

RSK try not to take the latest nvidia drivers since they are aimed more for GF4 owners.With my GF2 i get best results with the 28.32 drivers

Trotterwatch

Just get the ones I told you, the performance differential is around 1/2 fps in most driver sets.

Bositman if you get the best performance with 28.32, then why on Earth are you using 28.35 as stated in your signature? Or is this just a typo?

RSK just get what you want - any will be better than what you have now - FACT

Trotterwatch

btw - you shouldn't keep chopping and changing driver sets around without uninstalling them first.

Having said that - you'll be fine for the moment, but the Detonator 40 drivers really do demand that you uninstall the previous from what I have heard. Otherwise the remnants can cause problems.

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
RSK said:
And another F-Zero X issue....

This is very wierd:

F-Zero X (U) [!]
- Controls respond VERY slow in Full-screen mode, the game is unplayable here..., no problem in windowed though?

F-Zero X (E) [!]
- Controls respond fast in Full-screen - no problem here, and fast in windowed too.

Does anyone experience this?
the game controls just fine for me in full-screen.
i also dont know why people would wrather use the (E) rom.
the game is ment to be played at 60fps. if you have problems with the (U) rom then try using the (J) rom.