What's new

Extreme G 2 "XG2" problems!

yawis3632

hey, i was wondering if someone could help me get Extreme G2 running, i tried the fixes in the PJ64 game faq but still the graphics are messed up, if anyone knows how to fix it that would be great, thanx:D

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
yawis3632 said:
hey, i was wondering if someone could help me get Extreme G2 running, i tried the fixes in the PJ64 game faq but still the graphics are messed up, if anyone knows how to fix it that would be great, thanx:D

Use Glide64

Extreme G(2) fully works...

OP
Y

yawis3632

thanks for that tip, but i downloaded glide64 and evoodoo and PJ64 says when i go to settings to change the plugin "Failed to load: C:\program files\pj64\plugin\glide64.dll" if you could give anymore assistance that would be great, thanks!

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Um.... go back to the glide 64 page and download the evoodoo wrapper. You need that since geforces can't do glide.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
yawis3632 said:
thanks for that tip, but i downloaded glide64 and evoodoo and PJ64 says when i go to settings to change the plugin "Failed to load: C:\program files\pj64\plugin\glide64.dll" if you could give anymore assistance that would be great, thanks!

Make sure evoodoo is in the root dir of your emu, not the plugins folder

eVoodoo Example: C:/Emus/PJ64

Glide64: C:/Emus/PJ64/Plugins