What's new

Exposing the truth! Cameras to see through cloths.

Cyberman

Yes! Well ahem, maybe, it seems companies will do anything for money including exposing people. "Honest it's for SECURITY!", cough cough. Sure... read this article for more information ;)

Cyb

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

If you don't stand you will never stand up for yourself.
Most people live in a fantasy that things are "OK" I guess they've never been miserable enough when things have been abused.

I hope you folks READ the article though :D

Cyb

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Hey cool!
In the future they'll have big databases of naked pictures of us they can sell to the highest bidder :p
Unless we, of course, "hide" it with hiding things under out clothes so they can't see us naked ;)

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

I can see the words
Security personel1: "Stand Back people we are paid professionals here!"
Security personel2": Hey look at the ... on this one!"
Security personel1: "Damnit... wow you're right!"

WhiteX

Lady! The machine has a small malfunction, so please enter the scanning area again!

And again, and again, and again, again!

A.I.

Banned
The next time I go through an airport I'm wearing clean underwear! :p

Last edited:
OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

Why not say technicolor?

I'm fairly certain they are going to get themselves into a whirlwind of trouble in any case.

Obviously the reason they are making this is because people asked them to do it or they believe there is money too be had. Perhaps it's time to specify what they can use these days? IE set a standard that is not up to people who are only thinking about one thing. (Apart from lookin at Miretanks toy I guess.)

Cyb

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Most people keep themselves in the dark, however. If the issues gets out, though... then THAT is another matter. I'm fairly sure there will be an uprising and well... I'm sure we all can figure out the rest.

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

However I would be sure to wash it after the beach use ... it just doesn't seem too sanitary otherwise.

Cyb