What's new

evodooxp + glide64 0.2 " upside down"

basfman37

Hi folks !

When i use glide64 0.2 and evoodoo xp, games are upside town, it's not very easy to play, especially in banjo and tooie.

my specs : AMD Duron 850 Mhz, 128 Megs, 20 Gb, s3 twister-k 16Mo

ANother question : in banjoo and tooei, th eshadow of bajoo is a black cube (in 2d of course) and in conker, his head is white and there are some problems of texture.

I'm novice in using evoodoo xp and glide64 0.2 what are the good parameters in evoodoo ? and do i have to execute evvodoo xp before starting emulation and do i have to let il open during emulation or can simply put the "ok" button and let's go playing ?

Thanks for your answers !

Sorry for my english I'm french so ...

OP
B

basfman37

oops i forgot something, the full screen option does not seem to work too .

thanks ...again

LD.

*poke*
Try using a different version of Glide64 and eVoodoo? Conker's head is white, that's a known problem. There's nothing you can do about it, and most of the game is unplayable anyway. Banjo's shadow is best in Glide64 v0.250, but it often crashes when you pause the game. Not good.

OP
B

basfman37

ok gracias i'll try verion v0.250 of glide 64 but where ca n i find it ? because i try to find it but i only find v0.253

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Configure it like this. In particular with the fighting force 64 fix off, because it turns the screen upside down (to fix a bug with this game in Supra/UltraHLE). :)

Note: i picked these settings as to what i'd think will be best for your card, such as 16bit color.