What's new

Eurovision

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Remote said:
Who's gonna win? My vote is on Sweden...

Nah it doesn't work like this, you can't vote for your country :p
Anyway i've never seen a good song winning in this contest... and it's boring as hell to follow.

Trotterwatch

Not sure but I watch it nearly every year as I find it hilarious :) Austria's entry was even funny by Eurovision standards.

I have subtitles on the TV so I know what the lyrics are (even to the Foreign ones as they translate them). Here in the UK we get someone called Terry Wogan basically taking the piss out of the acts as well, so yeah it's well watchable.

Martin

Administrator
Just saw Sweden and I'd say they have a fair chance, I think they're the best so far. That doesn't mean a lot though. :p

OP
Remote

Remote

If we don't place better then Austria, then we atleast know one thing - we didn't pay enought...

Davemc

Dave
NO FUCKING POINTS!!! GO TO HELL EUROPEAN SCUM!!!! I HOPE NOW THAT WE SEE SENSE AND ROW OUR ISLAND FURTHER AWAY FROM YOU BASTARDS!!!

JUST BECAUSE WE HATE THE EURO AND YOUR SHITTY EUROPEAN REGULATIONS THAT YOU FORCE ON US FOR NO FUCKING REASON!!!! ESPECIALLY BELGUIM!!!! DIE!!!

Hehe... :p

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
roflmao

Hey Belga nearly Won !!
/me dances back to Brugge & buys Me Homey Dr Evil a Beer :plain:

& meh England will still be in it, cause of that damn Wogan & the money they pile into it. :D

Dman J00 Eurovision & ya Bucks Fizz Wannabes !!!! :happy:

Davemc

Dave
Don't they really want Turkey to be a real part of Europe? Play a main part in the EU?
If so vamp is right about it being a fix.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Haha, english people should be proud.. 0 point at the eurovision, i'm sure it's an honor :p

The quality of this contest is so bad imo that each year, i'm watching tv and i'm always considering the winners are country with 0 point.. hard to achieve goal you know. France are sending worse and worse singers each year (not sure about today as i've not watched it) and they never had 0 point, there's always a few countries that are giving one point or two here and there.. But this time england pwns europe ! :D

blizz

dayve said:
Don't they really want Turkey to be a real part of Europe? Play a main part in the EU?
If so vamp is right about it being a fix.

the only problem being human rights abuses, spending way too much money on their military, oh and the whole historical denial thing of the genocide of the Armenian during WW1 which of course since we're friends with them we won't mention that ;) , oh and not forgetting Cyprus

did I mention I hate double standards ;)

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I said that just after I heard turkey had one, its purely because Turkey are going to be the latest member of the EU.

Clements

The idea that Belgium and Austria got so many points when Norway and Iceland didn't get as much beggers belief!

Talas

Son of the Sky
If it was a fix guys, then why did Turkey always end up being one of the last in this contest? Nah its a fact that orient style music is on a rampage right now. :happy: Just take alook at Shakira