What's new

eureka?

OP
Ogy

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
olax, i'm really sorry for bothering you all the time and you don't have to add this to your site if you don't want to, but if you like to be a perfectionist here goes:
you stated on your site that the resolution fix is only good for pj64, however, jabo's plugin reads the res settings from the RDB even if it is on the 1964 dir... so if you copy the RDB to 1964's main directory it will give the same results.

Ogy

[EDIT]
wtf?? i just tested it to make sure, and for some reason 1964 need 288X220 and NOT 418X220 can anyone explain why is that??? ?

Last edited:

Azimer

Emulator Developer
If I knew there was a demand for this game to work, I would have let people know how to enter the levels before 1.4 was released. The game is unplayable because of bugs or something. Like the voices start to get messed up in the game and such. Then it will eventually hang from my experience. Same thing with that Jet Force game. I thought everyone knew there was a crack for the damn thing! It's funny I don't read these things until people figure them out. :)

OP
Ogy

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Azimer said:
If I knew there was a demand for this game to work, I would have let people know how to enter the levels before 1.4 was released. The game is unplayable because of bugs or something. Like the voices start to get messed up in the game and such. Then it will eventually hang from my experience. Same thing with that Jet Force game. I thought everyone knew there was a crack for the damn thing! It's funny I don't read these things until people figure them out. :)

if you have a better way to enter the level then mine, by all means do tell us please!

loupceuxl

Gauntlet Legends

Nice work Ogy better job than that guy who created apollo !! Still needs alot of work but maybe Project64 or 1964 will come up with something.

Itchyy

Ogy, i was wondering if you could help me get a hold of that 'Zilmar's CFB plugin'? Because when i try the link on the PJ 64 help guide it says 404 error, page not found... thanks! I also love gauntlet legends 64, i had borrowed the game from a friend for a very long time, but when i moved i returned, it, and now i wish to play it a couple more times. I was also wondering, since u seem well versed in n64 emulation, if you could recommend any other good programs, because i do not have the best rig to run games on, its like a P3, 800/128 SDRAM/diamond stealth pro III 32 mb, so most games i run go pretty slowly... well thanks in advance, peace out!