What's new

Error...

Minasokoni

I just finished the download, and copied the entire contents of the zip file onto my hard drive (c:/nemu) but when I double click 'nemu64.exe', this error pop's up: Error Initializing plugins - can't continue execution.

Is there any way to get around this problem? Thanks.

Trotterwatch

What system specs do you have? In particular graphics card and operating system. If you do not know how to find these things out please post.

At the moment I am going to point the finger at lack of at least DX8 and/or crap graphics card drivers.

OP
M

Minasokoni

Trotterwatch said:
What system specs do you have? In particular graphics card and operating system. If you do not know how to find these things out please post.

At the moment I am going to point the finger at lack of at least DX8 and/or crap graphics card drivers.

I am using Windows XP home edition. And have plenty of space (6GB).I'm not sure about the graphic's card though, but I can use other emulators and roms, such as Zsnes. This is the first time I've ever had a problem. Where can I find out more info about my graphic's card? If that is the cause...