What's new

`England.. who?!` says the proud Welshman!

yogaman

Banned
AlphaWolf said:
Jaz said:
iq_132 said:
How did the US do?

Well, surprisingly enough, the USA are not allowed to enter to the European Championships. ;)

yeah iq, I mean come on, how else are the european teams supposed to win any games? :devil:

* AlphaWolf smells the burning flames already

LoL ..... but if I remember last World Cup in the US - was kinda tragedy for the states ....hehehe. But they did improve a lot but still need a century or so to get close to european standard

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
yogaman said:
But they did improve a lot but still need a century or so to get close to european standard

No way! Not that long. Look at the last world cup - they beat some great teams (including Portugal and Mexico) and they were very very unlucky to lose to Germany in the quarter-final. They should of got to the semi's easily.

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Sukh said:
wot wot, wales won something???? What be going on ere then ey???

Yep, and it would appear that, at the moment, we are the best team in the UK, without doubt.

yogaman

Banned
But the US doesn't have star players ... or just very few (I can't name ;) ) - they did very good in the last WC as a team but they had a lot of luck and the World Cup 2002 was very weird .... very good teams like France performed very badly - at least Brazil won.
Lookin' forward to WC in germany ....hehehe, but first EC :)

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
yogaman said:
But the US doesn't have star players ...

Reyna, Keller, Freidle, Mathis, Donovan and a lot more.

/me is a big fan of US soccer. :cool:

Sukh

Long gone...
Jaz, I demand that inkeeping with the theme of a UNITED Kingdom, you change your location definition from 'Wales' to the 'UK'.

"By order of her royal humpyness Queen Elizabeth II Regina Am Vagina."

Here Here!

Last edited:

Sukh

Long gone...
Now tell me, what nationality does it say on your BRITISH passport? :) meh meh meh! Bet you can't even speak fluent Welsh... just school learnt stuff :) hehe

Sukh

Long gone...
Well my translator says:

He is being Sukh stupidly cowardly arddechog cache`pen crookedly he drives son-in-law. I go he is being Saseneg crookedly sibwrel.

TUT TUT! :)

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Sukh said:
Well my translator says:

He is being Sukh stupidly cowardly arddechog cache`pen crookedly he drives son-in-law. I go he is being Saseneg crookedly sibwrel.

TUT TUT! :)

And that's why translators suck! ;)