What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

ENB Series could help alot!!!! SHADER!!!

Erichhart

Hi guys I'm new to these forums and it feels like I found a gold mine...But thats not why I writing. I noticed that you guys also use shaders for your texture mods well, I don't know where to put other things but maybe you guys can benefit from a project that was for GTA and ended up in other games as well....

ENB SERIES

http://boris-vorontsov.narod.ru
EXAMPLE
This pic is from a guy on the GTA forums with a skin pack for GTA SAN
ENB1-1.png

i3O3tV2Unm.jpg

well right now with the current version you can get bump mapping, blurr, bloom.

you can make GTA San look like GTA IV...So with that what do you think we could do to other games!!!!! think of normal maps in ZELDA!!!

What do you guys think!!!

oh and by the way check out the forums people keep posting different setups :)

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=314556&st=0&#entry1057554894

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
What is ENB, and if it's NOT N64 concept, then you should definitely find another place to put this.

OP
E

Erichhart

Well, I didn't know where to put this but ENB is the name of the dx9 shader and i wanted to see if it can be used for N64

gitech

N64 Artist
I like your effort. No one can be shunned for trying to let us know about something (possibly) new.

I'd like to see something like this available, and 'someday' in the future it'll be I am sure, but probably not for some time.

Maybe you should post info about it in the programing section about getting this to work for N64 graphics plugin(s), and then post updates if/when you have some here.

I'm glad you feel this is a "gold mine" for you! :) We like to think so too. ;)

Right now I am trying to get a simple Texture Caching Option/Functionality integrated into Rice Video with a little success and help from some "fans" of my Castlevania LOD pack. Though it's slow going, patience and persistence to spread the word and build enthusiasm is a must.

It seems hard to get much enthusiasm generated, this group (especially our coders/programmers) is kinda old and tired. ;) :) hehe.

We could use a shot of something revolutionary.

I have been able to get Microdev and Aristotle900 on board and at least trying to work on the texture caching option for rice, but they have just started and need some time to figure it out I am sure. (BTW, I should post to them to see how it's going! ;) )

Good luck!

Jay