What's new

Emutalk R' Us'?

aprentice

Ive noticed that this board is heavily modded, and by that I mean, even "fuck" is sensored. I think the mods on this board, in particular, vampireuk, are over doing it. If you are gonna sensor everything, we might as well ask toys r' us' to host this board for us since this board is for da kidz. My 2 cents.

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Dude, words like fuck were censored by the board itself. So mods might as well do it now.

Sukh

Long gone...
Yeah, what the fuck is with all this fucking retard cunt like censoring? We don't live in the fucking U fucking SS fucking R. Fucking get me?

fuck man.

2fast4u

words like "fuck" are censored?? dude how damn overprotective can u become? :plain2: this is just pathetic imho

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Sukh said:
Yeah, what the fuck is with all this fucking retard cunt like censoring? We don't live in the fucking U fucking SS fucking R. Fucking get me?

fuck man.

USA has censoring on TV/net. UK has censoring on TV/net. USSR doesn't.

STOP BLAMING THE COMMIES U FUCKING S00K! :p

Sukh

Long gone...
lol, that's prolly cause the fucking USSR fucking doesn't fucking exist!

Anyway, the UK doesn't censor the web, so f00k j00 man.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
ok the one thread I did is the smoking thread where I censored them

now if you check the bastard staff room you will see that I decided to stop doing it.

One thread.......get the fuck over it :p

Josep

eyerun4phun
look at vampireuk's sig.

People say you get the government you deserve, but I don't remember knife raping any retarded nuns.

i find that i little more disturbing than the word fuck;) but i don't really care;) just point it out;)

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Of course you all know I feel my intervention is necessary on this one.

Ask yourself, what would scare you more, a 10 year old that knows what the word fuck means, or a 10 year old who has never heard the word once before in his life.

I learned that word when I was in kindergarten (probably before? I don't even remember, I just remember thats the first time I got in trouble for saying it in school), and in all honesty, if you haven't heard it by the age of 10, your parents probably had you locked in the attic every day of your life for the sole purpose of preventing your dainty little mind from being corrupted by the outside world, and they deserve to be shot.

Josep

eyerun4phun
AlphaWolf said:

Ask yourself, what would scare you more, a 10 year old that knows what the word fuck means, or a 10 year old who has never heard the word once before in his life.

I learned that word when I was in kindergarten (probably before? I don't even remember, I just remember thats the first time I got in trouble for saying it in school), and in all honesty, if you haven't heard it by the age of 10, your parents probably had you locked in the attic every day of your life for the sole purpose of preventing your dainty little mind from being corrupted by the outside world, and they deserve to be shot.

no proof, but i'm almost postive there are people out there that have never heard a word in reference to the word fuck over the age of ten.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Josep said:
no proof, but i'm almost postive there are people out there that have never heard a word in reference to the word fuck over the age of ten.

If you ever find any, be sure to pass them this:

(sorry for the bad encoding, ET doesn't allow ogg, and files over 280k)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Redah said:
USA has censoring on TV/net. UK has censoring on TV/net. USSR doesn't.

STOP BLAMING THE COMMIES U FUCKING S00K! :p

Umm, no we dont censor the net.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
AlphaWolf said:
If you ever find any, be sure to pass them this:

(sorry for the bad encoding, ET doesn't allow ogg, and files over 280k)

rotflmao. that's fucking brillant. have you got/can i get a higher quality copy?

edit - n/m, got one. now to play it loud when there are easily offended people around...

Last edited:

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
oh would you all stop fucking cussin so fucking much its fucking redicoulose now (you see because of it i have forgoten how to spell so many words damn right i don't need any periods or gammer either!! you can stick the periods up your arse.... opps i mean ass! fucking fuckers!! lol man that kinda felt good

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
AlphaWolf said:

yeah that is scary, it would mean that on thing that goes wrong will set that kid off. I have a theory that too much good can be actually be bad.. meaning if certain people are not objected to anything negative in there life one thing that goes wrong can actually make them go nuts. (well thats a bit simplified but you get the idea i hope?) :plain:

Macca

AlphaWolf said:
I learned that word when I was in kindergarten (probably before? I don't even remember, I just remember thats the first time I got in trouble for saying it in school),

Perfect reason to censor swearing, i mean look where it got you today :p j/k

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
jvolel said:
oh would you all stop fucking cussin so fucking much its fucking redicoulose now (you see because of it i have forgoten how to spell so many words damn right i don't need any periods or gammer either!! you can stick the periods up your arse.... opps i mean ass! fucking fuckers!! lol man that kinda felt good

...:plain2: