What's new

emutalk geek?

RPGlover12

well i've got 3 bucks can i fly :p
and wow didn't know that technology came this far even to graves never thought that died can now use the internet ;)

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
I asked Martin to chage the ''emutalk geek'' to something else because it's embarassing and everybody that gets to 300 posts will now get ''Emutalk Expert'' instead of ''Emutalk Geek'' because I asked Martin to change it so thank me and Martin for the change.

Pheo

When i was 12 i had a job, no a legit job at the beach.
Saved my money to get a computer, my father had a 386 and i bought an AMD 133 for $1000.
Still have the processor but puters have come a long way in 6 years. Did not know of internet, if there was much, so no emulation but i liked wolf3-d and QB45.

blah blah blah . . . check your message length

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Pheo said:
When i was 12 i had a job, no a legit job at the beach.
Saved my money to get a computer, my father had a 386 and i bought an AMD 133 for $1000.
Still have the processor but puters have come a long way in 6 years. Did not know of internet, if there was much, so no emulation but i liked wolf3-d and QB45.

blah blah blah . . . check your message length

What are you rambling ? ???

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
I'll ask Martin to change it again :)
I don't know why that is but .... I'll ask him

Martin

Administrator
The reason I've changed it is that people spam just to get nice member titles or to have an impressive post count. I'm considering removing the post count as well...

Martin

Administrator
hellknight said:
lets make a poll

Lets not. This is not a democracy. It's a dictatorship and I'm the dictator. :emutalk:

Opinions are always welcome though, but in this case I've discussed with the (some) staff and moderators of ways to stop spam, and we came to this conclusion. I know it won't suit everyone, but that's how it's going to be. People are allowed to use custom member titles when they reach a certain number of posts. That number will take ages to reach, so if you deserve a custom member title you will get one.

hellknight

Banned
hehe I expactet that.Ummm any german guy here that knows the word for spam?i really would like to know

Last edited:

hellknight

Banned
Martin said:
/me laughs. Yeah, only moderators (Emu64 staff are super-moderators) can do that. You'll be able to change you user title when you reach 500 posts (I think) though. But, if you really want to change it you should ask a modetor to change it for you. We don't want people to spam just to get cool user titles.

Nothing beats Administrator in red though, I'll never change it. :devil:

well martin you shouldn't think (but,if you really want ,when you reach 500posts i think....)