What's new

Emulation and why we love it

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Kitty-Nakaji said:
I think it's cool that Nintendo still knows how to remarket old games. It's excelent for the people who are too young or ignorant of the good old games. Boy Nintendo had alot of them. I also feel that Nintendo should get into the dual system cable linkup option. Split screen is nice. but if you could pool of the resources to another system. Why not. Multi monitor, multi player games do very well for the PC and home gaming systems. I think that this would be a good move. (everyone hates the cheater who looks at their screen. Now it wouldn't be an issue would it ^_^

yeah thats why am hoping lemmy is able to pull off that full screen multiplayer thingy(where if your playing a split screen game on the net both sides can only see their screen by the nemu zooming in on to one part of the screen, boy would i love to play conker on the net with that option or mairo cart or somemany other games... also i wonder if it would be possible to allow more then 4 players to play by maybe modifiying the rom a bit to allow people to take control of one of the cpu controled players in multi that would be great lol playing war in conker with more the 4 people... ah let me get my head outta the clouds :( ) he was trying to implement into 0.8.... hell i'll be happy if they just release the darn emu :plain2:

Last edited: