What's new

Emu64 exclusive: Dolphin Zelda movie!

Clements

That is SO impressive! :) Looks to be much further in development than next-gen counterparts Cxbx and Pcsx2, actually displaying a lot of 3D graphics correctly.

Remote

Kick ass, although the speed may perhaps not be good but it looks really sweet. :D

Perhaps the SupraHLE team could be resonsible, they have been very quiet for the last couple of months and they have very well proven that they have the skills, I guess we'll find out whenever they feel like sharing...

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
It has to be someone who has access to the zelda rom, so that narrows it down i'd guess. Or am i wrong? i wonder how they are running it like that? Do they actually have a rom? I think it's jabo. Buti don't know that much about him, would he work on netplay with pj64 1.5 or on jnes before starting a new project?

Remote

I can't say that I'm 100% sure but from all the hints we get that there are several authors, why wouldn't it be? And afaik they are running it using the iso... ;)

Clements

That is SO impressive! :) Looks to be much further in development than next-gen counterparts Cxbx and Pcsx2, actually displaying a lot of 3D graphics correctly.

2fast4u

a lil late but i took the liberty to add another mirror based in germany. if the traffic goes over my head ill need to take it down tho...checking tomorrow.

mirror

etimm

I'll doubt that having access to the rom/iso will narrow the options :D
Ít isn't really hard to get... ;)
normally I would get rid of files over 1GB that r "useless" but I guess I'll hang on to this one :D

Talas

Son of the Sky
etimm said:
I'll doubt that having access to the rom/iso will narrow the options :D
Ít isn't really hard to get... ;)
normally I would get rid of files over 1GB that r "useless" but I guess I'll hang on to this one :D

:arabia: MAN, this really is amazing. I love the Emu community, not only for the prospect of possibly playing WW on PC but much more for the... suspense that it creates. :satisfied

si_ok

:bouncy: bouncn' up 'n' down with happiness :bouncy:
:whistling: <waits for emu to be released>

pandamoan

Banned
Jimbot said:
how do i check that? It says that it came up with an error, then went to the web for help. The windows site couldn't help me. How big is your file, and it's an .avi, right? mine is 4,490 KB

/earlier post

simply put: AWESOME. for viewing divx, the best program is bsplayer (in the windows world, anyway). there is little debate in the xvid / divx expert circles.

it comes neatly packaged with all the codecs at:

http://www.kazaalite.tk/

getting the "codec pak" and installing it (which also installs bsplayer, by default) is the simplest easiest way to watch divx on a machine that does not currently have divx capability.

also very good on that site are real and quicktime alternatives, in case you don't want HUGE MEMORY HOG BLOATWARE on your nice clean XP installation.

/end double post

this is THE DEFACTO divx player and codecs.

WMP sucks, as do real player and the others.

:p