What's new

Duc* my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vboy

EmuCrazy
2 days ago I ran 1964. Everything was at perfect speed, no crashes, super smash bros even perfect! Now when I play, the sound is crackly and laggy. Other games have this but not as bad. Since PJ64 went bad and started running around 20 FPS (except for CBFD) 1964 has been changing around too. My computer seems like it gets worse every time I install,download anything. I can use Nemu for OOT, Mario, Bomberman hero, and some others. PJ64 only runs CBFD good. 1964 has had laggy sound+gameplay issues. I tried adjusting the lag which made Zelda a little better, but SSB just went pathetic. 4 players have this problem most. 3 has it a little, and 2 is fine. But I usually face 3 CPs.

Last edited by a moderator:

gforce75

Cloud
Hmm, I know this sounds dumb, but have you checked to see if you downloaded a virus, spyware, or if something is hoggin your system resources? Have you tried a system restore yet? Ya, this is something dell would say, but if you did and you really wanna play the game and have nothing to lose, do a full reinstall.

OP
Vboy

Vboy

EmuCrazy
After installing project64 1.6 it slowed almost every emulator down except Corn, UltreHLE 2064, and Nemu64.

OP
Vboy

Vboy

EmuCrazy
i got majora to work faster because for some reason, the roms I get off of (insert link here) seem to work fast, such as conker. STILL 48 OCARINAS!! AGH!

Datadayne

After installing project64 1.6 it slowed almost every emulator down except Corn, UltreHLE 2064, and Nemu64.

Where did you download the emulator?
It could be a virus or spyware but it could also be your computer. What are your systeme specs? How much ram do you have?

Try cleaning the registry as well.

A.I.

Banned
After reading your offensive thread title I suggest use a condom next time... :naughty:

OP
Vboy

Vboy

EmuCrazy
Oh I sure will A.I.... I downloaded the emulator from the PJ64 website. I got 1964 from Zophars Domain.

Edit: I fixed the PJ64 issue. I had to turn on advanced block linking. And the other advanced block Linking had to be off. I guess Smash bros and conker work good without it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.