What's new

DSPSP for PSP V4.1

Wraggster

DCEmu Webmaster
Administrator
Category: <b>PSP</b><br><br>Shilo has "released" the worlds first Nintendo DS Emulator for the PSP, it runs at a fair speed with sound although the screen is stretched and so looks weird, heres a screen:

aprilfools7kb.gif

Release Thread

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I hate april fools day. It gets worse every year. My post count of all 2's is not amused.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
No seriously, this holiday is fecking rubbish. Why? well I always end up more annoyed than anything else because:

1) My favourite sites, a lot of them temporaly destroy themselves in order for a cheap laugh - be all one if I wanted to use their site like normal eh?
2) It's not funny anymore when you are expecting it.
3) It's not funny.

I'm sure i'm not the only one who absolutely despises this so called Holiday, while it may be fun for some it is an utter waste of time - instead of laughing it mostly ends up with people being pissed off so it shouldn't be called April Fools day it should be called April Pissed day, to reflect apon its true personality.

My post count is 2,223 now and it is still not amused ;)

The only good thing is when people break the cycle of pissing people off and give you a true reason to feel joy like when Project64 was released, it was real - it made everyone happy. Imagine how pissed off everyone would've been if it wasn't. April fools is only funny for the ones who make the jokes because they know how pisssed everyone will be.

My point is most people go too far with their jokes, rant over - this holiday must die.

Last edited:

Toasty

Sony battery
Painfully obvious fake. :) April Fools is only fun if you can find someone gullible to not expect the tricks you play. BTW, did anybody else notice that Zophar's domain sold itself for 14 cents to Google? :D

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
ScottJC said:
No seriously, this holiday is fecking rubbish. Why? well I always end up more annoyed than anything else because:

1) My favourite sites, a lot of them temporaly destroy themselves in order for a cheap laugh - be all one if I wanted to use their site like normal eh?
2) It's not funny anymore when you are expecting it.
3) It's not funny.

I'm sure i'm not the only one who absolutely despises this so called Holiday, while it may be fun for some it is an utter waste of time - instead of laughing it mostly ends up with people being pissed off so it shouldn't be called April Fools day it should be called April Pissed day, to reflect apon its true personality.

My post count is 2,223 now and it is still not amused ;)

The only good thing is when people break the cycle of pissing people off and give you a true reason to feel joy like when Project64 was released, it was real - it made everyone happy. Imagine how pissed off everyone would've been if it wasn't. April fools is only funny for the ones who make the jokes because they know how pisssed everyone will be.

My point is most people go too far with their jokes, rant over - this holiday must die.

I totally agree.

ManiacPC

.: ManiacPC :.
ScotJC... Just Stare smoking at the Pc... Have a nice breath...
And Laught a while...
That works for a lot of people ;)

Greets! :D