What's new

Drivers needed

pegasus001

Normal User
Hello everybody, i formatted a friends computer but i have problems with the flash memory i plug into the usb. Sometimes it works but mostly it doesn`t. I must tell you that he hasn`t the accompanying cd of the motherboard and i had to install everything from other setups. I had some usb2.0 drivers from my asus p4z8x(i think) but they didn`t work. Does any of you know where i can find these damn drivers. If you think the problem is elsewhere tell me. I have to tell you that i don`t remember what kind of asus motherboard it is, i will post it next time.

Clements

If using Windows XP, update the PC to Service Pack 2 with full updates as that has a lot of drivers for these USB dongles built-in. You need to post the exact motherboard name if you want suggestions for chipset drivers - although they may be worth an update, it probably isn't causing that unless other USB devices are also failing.

OP
pegasus001

pegasus001

Normal User
hello again, i have had some problems with my pc so i had not so much time to navigate in the internet. Anyway this is the motherboard name:
p4pe2-x It is asus.