What's new

Dreamcast Gamesaves?

slicky

Does anyone of you guys know a decent gamesave site, especially for dreamcast games.
I just got into chanka by the 0.2a version and checked out resident evil code veronica. It worked nearly flawless (except for some texture problemes sometimes but they are rare and probably caused by some troubling pointers).

Anyways i played CV on the playstation 2 some time ago to about the middle of the game, which are about 10-12hours effective time. However there was a part that i couldn't pass because it constantly crashed for me. So chanka may just be my new hope, except that i am not one of those who like to replay often.

Any help would be apprechiated. Or if someone already played CV in chanka to about the mid of the game and could share this progress with me (vms.bin) it would be awesome. Thx

OzTm

I tried to download some savegames for RECV, but the game refuses to see them (I have used the 0.1 version's tools to put them in the vms.bin). I don't know what to do to get them working.

Edit: Just used the tools and link to cheats & savegames that's in the Chankast manual. It worked. :D

Last edited:
OP
S

slicky

Could you guide me step by step please. Where do i get the savegames for the dreamcast and what tools should i use to make it work? (i would rather not like to cheat if it's possible)

Shuyin_DX

Harder,better,faster,stro nger
I tried putting in gamesaves for sfIII:third strike and it says it can't read it.
Downloadable VMI's don't work with the VMS browser its DCI only.

Last edited: