What's new

Dr. Mario 64 rom...haelp!

nightmareluffy

Narf Deeeuaugh
i have downloaded a rom for my favoritest game Dr. Mario 64 but when i try to play story mode or multiplayer or whatever mode has multiple people on the screen (1 vs. 1 or 4 vs.), the screen gets all buggy. Trying to play under those conditions is impossible :angry:. I don't know if its the graphics plugin installed on default or anything. i have windows 7 on my computer so i don't know if thats the problem...

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Yes, it is in the GameFAQ, I checked it myself. Read it again. Use another video plugin or just play Classic Mode

Alunalun

It's not in my game FAQ either. (It goes Conker's Bad Fur Day, Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, Eikou no Saint Andrews). I don't play this game, but just as a general question is the gameFAQ something I should download updates for? And if so how would I do that - re-download the emulator?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Check the Project64 homepage for any updates. Yes, it sounds like both of you have an older GameFAQ, although I don't remember updating mine.

Last edited:

Alunalun

Ah yes, cool. My new GameFAQ thingy is all green and a lot more detailed. Before I overwrote it, I noticed my old gameFAQ was dated 2005. I downloaded the emulator in 2008 sometime so I don't know why that was. (This new one says 2006.)

So thanks for that! I would have gone years before I noticed the update for the FAQ and RDB on my own.