What's new

Doom 2 Wall Glitch Thingie & KI Gold Video Problems.

Nightmare666

I've been having video problems with Doom 64.Anyone knows what I should do to fix this problem?I would take a screamshot but it needs some brightness if you know what I mean hehe :D.It's Some kind of Wall tile Glitch Thingie.The Framerate is good,The sound is great (except for the crisp) but it remains a problem.I'm using Rice Latest Fabulous Plugin :D.

Theres also a Problem with Killer instinct gold.I wonder why Rice's KIGold Screamshots are Near Perfection and they're like Glitchy as hell here :(.

Oh and last but Not least 1964 Now crashes cuz of some weird problem DINPUT8.DLL or something.I've read someone who used to have that problem and Rice told him/her to select Software T&L well I did check it but its still hanging my computer when I close and reopen it.I've never had that problem before.

Last edited:

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Don't know about KI Gold, but Doom64 has the default brightness set WAY TOO LOW, even on a real n64. Luckily they have a brightness (gamma?) slider in the options for the game. Just slide that sucker up 'till it's bright enough for ya. :)

OP
Nightmare666

Nightmare666

I didnt know they was a Brightness Option :sp_canada .I'll see what I can do but I'm afraid it's gonna hang my computer again.What should I do about the Crash & Freeze Stuff?

EDIT:I've noticed that the emu doesnt crash with an older Rice Video plugin.Oh and heres the Screamshots so you can see what the problem is.

Last edited: