What's new

donkey kong64 crack???

mantis

HI!

You may know the main issues with dk64 are the save and the unplayable barrel blast mini game.A spanish guy made Jet force gemini playable a few weeks ago with the dextrose ips crack. I got excited on the achivements and tried the similiar crack available for dk64- no success. The emulation simply crashes.I combined the settings in many ways but not succedded. I'm sure the emulator is reponsible for this, as 1964 runs the cracked version.

N64 fans, i ask you to conduct experiments with the dextrose cracks, hopefully someone find the right settings or the trick i didnt find.Anyone who have earier experience with the cracks write it up!

DK64 Crazy Aztec save state is still available via e-mail: [email protected] This save state concentrates on the barrel blast mini game problem.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
the problem with JFG was always assumed to be copy protection, AFAIK DK64 is a timing problem specific to PJ64 and a solution to this is to raise the CF, as explained in PJgameFAQ.

OP
M

mantis

I have tried cf4 setting a million times months ago-no progress.
The dextrose crack i mentioned is ment to fix the memory card save issue (crack+save fix) , and the crack made not for emulators but for those clever, made in HOng Kong 32 mbit rom dump gadgets , that why i'm sure dk64 is copy protected.

Is there anyone in the forum who used this mysterius pirate hardware? I think it's an interface between the pc and a real n64 console, you keep roms on cd-s... well i know very few about it.

I repeat myself: the save and barrel mini game problems was also reported under 1964emu.