What's new

Donkey Kong 64

IceFlow2

I have tried the steps in the FAQ Changing the CF at the start to 5 then after the intro to 3.

I am using Rice's Video v5.6.0 & 1964 v0.9.9
When I try to start a new game with OpenGL it freezes

Using Direct3D I can get into the game but it is choppy & too fast. General movement is totally weird there is also a lot of artifacts.

-Shadow-

Banned
You have to use Glide64 to get a good result in this game . And don't forget to put emulate clear on this one , that stops the choppy camera .

OP
IceFlow2

IceFlow2

H3ad5h0tter said:
You have to use Glide64 to get a good result in this game . And don't forget to put emulate clear on this one , that stops the choppy camera .

Nah Glide doesent work for me, I get the red nintendo logo at the start but thats it Im afraid.

Its a shame that this game is unplayable. I hope someone works on a plugin for this game.

akenaten

Banned
I have been looking for a donkey kong 64 rom, and a didy kong racing rom for some time now, and have had no luck, every link I click that says they have one, just takes me to a completely new site. does anyone here happen to have one I may get from them?

akenaten

Banned
well, sorrrrrrryyyyy.... I didn't mean to hit a nerve there, can you at least point me in the right direction as to a site that has it? because I have tried millions, like coolroms, and all the links on it, as well as many many others.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Do you know what a "ban" is? If not, you are going to learn with the "bad" (or maybe the "ban"?) way. End of discussion. Bye bye...

PS: Do you "play" it stupid or you are really stupid?

akenaten

Banned
okay ummm asking for a LINK to a site with roms is different than asking for the rom itself. and yes I KNOW what "BAN" is, I am not stupid, it means I will get kicked off the site, and not allowed back. And if everyone here is as rude to people as you are, then I guess I am all for being banned.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I am not rude with people asking for help, but I am rude with people asking for illegal material when they already know that this is not allowed. We cannot help you on this so please stop asking.

akenaten

Banned
I DID stop asking, thanks. But I did go on to say a link to a website is not a rom itself, that is not asking, that is pointing something out.