What's new

Donated $20 two days ago, still no email...

zilmar

Emulator Developer
he claims what is in his history is one amount and what is in my history is a different amount. Hence the reason that you would have to ask pay pal how this could happen.

OP
S

sunburn

Many thanks Zilmar, I have received the login details.

1.7 and associated files are great!

If any one reading this hasn't donated yet I encourage you to donate as soon as possible and support this great project.

P

pkmaximum

zilmar, you don't have to answer this if you don't feel comfortable, with it. But when do you think your next release for Project 64 will be planned? I'm not asking for like a exact date, as I wouldn't mind if it was 1 year from now. I'm just a bit curious =P.

Also I'm no noob, to anyone who doesn't know me. I'm part of the dcemu forums, and I'm quite well known there. "Zion" should know me ^_^

Martin

Administrator
he claims what is in his history is one amount and what is in my history is a different amount. Hence the reason that you would have to ask pay pal how this could happen.

Ah that doesn't sound possible, what's in your history is what you've received and what he's sent. I think this guy is trying to pull a fast one. :saddam:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
zilmar, you don't have to answer this if you don't feel comfortable, with it. But when do you think your next release for Project 64 will be planned? I'm not asking for like a exact date, as I wouldn't mind if it was 1 year from now. I'm just a bit curious =P.

Also I'm no noob, to anyone who doesn't know me. I'm part of the dcemu forums, and I'm quite well known there. "Zion" should know me ^_^

No one knows. It may be a long time yet. To be one of the first to know such things, sign up for the betas and you should get access to the internal dev.