What's new

Dolphin's Next Release & Pokemon Colosseum & Stuck Randomly Error

kage

zaba_3 said:
all peoples cant born on england or usa.you dont understand my england because you not own brains.you deadman("the hackker king") i slice your balls!!

I dont know about the ball slicing and such, but I totally get your gist man. Dont take it too personally. I think you make a valuable member (again, apart from your ball slicing badness) and you just have to expect guys like this to show up in these kind of forums.

Your english is just fine, so put away your knives, and enjoy these lovely forums :D

:ninja:

Did I miss something here? Did vampiruk get banned for the man boobs comment? I cant find any other posts with him in 'em being offensive, I'm just curious...(seems kinda harsh for such a comment if my mammory, um memory serves me right)

Last edited:

khanmeister

Banned
kage said:
I dont know about the ball slicing and such, but I totally get your gist man. Dont take it too personally. I think you make a valuable member (again, apart from your ball slicing badness) and you just have to expect guys like this to show up in these kind of forums.

Your english is just fine, so put away your knives, and enjoy these lovely forums :D

Did I miss something here? Did vampiruk get banned for the man boobs comment? I cant find any other posts with him in 'em being offensive, I'm just curious...(seems kinda harsh for such a comment if my mammory, um memory serves me right)

Vamp isn't banned, it just always says that. He's a mod. Kind of like those sneaky lame cops that drive in unmarked cars.

I can't believe the ball slicing, that is hillarious!

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Did I miss something here? Did vampiruk get banned for the man boobs comment? I cant find any other posts with him in 'em being offensive, I'm just curious...

He's been banned for quite a while now ;) it's a user title he gave himself to fool idiots... claimed another victim (shame on you Kage :p) As for not being able to find anymore posts with VampireUK being offensive in them, you haven't looked that hard have you? lol

kage

:D

Can't beleive I got victimized trying to defend someone. Sheesh.

OK, but tell me someone got my mammory comment? I'm not using too high brow humour in here am I? :p

Vegetable

Banned
I was trying to sound like Ralph. Obviously unsuccessfully.
"Ms Hoover? Which one is oral?" "Out of your mouth, Ralph."

[EDIT]
Oh man, this sucks. Dictionary.com only allows audio pronunciation to premium members.

Last edited:

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Vegetable said:
I was trying to sound like Ralph. Obviously unsuccessfully.
"Ms Hoover? Which one is oral?" "Out of your mouth, Ralph."

[EDIT]
Oh man, this sucks. Dictionary.com only allows audio pronunciation to premium members.

Heh Vegetable you just want to hear some computerised lady say "Breast" :D

Ok that was below the belt. :p

Vegetable

Banned
Grim_reaper.png

My Grim Reaper could kick your Grim Reaper's ass.

Vegetable

Banned
Yes, kirby is bad, bad at being badass. Actually, how the hell can a pink ball that acts like a vacuum cleaner be badass anyway?