What's new

dolphin???

Status
Not open for further replies.

fronotgoblin

I have following iso :luigi mansion ,mario kart dubledash,naruto ,2 bust a move 3000(work good),metal gear twin snake,disey sports soccer,mario sunshine and pokemon colosseum. :canadian:
they can turn on the dolphin?
I pray to you you are my only hope !!!! :bye3:
I have tried with gc tool to along ,if you explain to me as it is used some ve I will be pleasing :bouncy: :bouncy:

Gladiac0190

fronotgoblin said:
I have following iso :luigi mansion ,mario kart dubledash,naruto ,2 bust a move 3000(work good),metal gear twin snake,disey sports soccer,mario sunshine and pokemon colosseum. :canadian:
I have tried with gc tool to along ,if you explain to me as it is used some ve I will be pleasing :bouncy: :bouncy:
wtf do you want to do with the ISOs? If you want to play them, you will have to buy a gamecube and the games...
GCTool is a software that can display, extract and rename subfiles of the ISO's Filesystem.

JinXD

fronotgoblin said:
Only Bust a Move 3000 will work well in dolphin, Mario Kart, Mario Sunshine and Naruto 2 will go ingame but not at any playable speed. The rest don't even go ingame!! Just hold out until the emulator develops further.

You should have searched before posting this thread, there is plenty of info on all of the above games in the sticky compatability list!! :rolleyes:

manboy

fronotgoblin said:

Ive got good news and bad news. Good news is bust a move 3000 will probably work perfectly for you. Bad news is your other games will be super slow on won't even load

Knuckles

fronotgoblin said:

Why are you asking?

1st: Get it and try by yourself.
2nd: There is a Compatibility Thread up there you can look
3rd: There is a Shot Thread that you can look too to know what they look like in the emu.
4th : you said " bust a move 3000(work good)" just like that you already have it and you played on Dolphin.... :getlost:

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.