What's new

Dolphin Works Great!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
Sercio said:
This was real pictures taked by camera!
I mean anybody in this world have play that revolution ...
What you seen before was generatet by Maya or 3dMax (or somethink)!

Na not really, there have been foto pics around for a preatty long time.
I got some nintendo conference movies about the revolution and other nintendo stuff... 2,3GB lol

OP
Sercio

Sercio

Added last video ...

I think that everyone is waiting for a Zelda TWW movie that I have recorded. I imagined that I must publish this movie. Unfortunately, I had to cut that movie in 3 parts because i cannot load up more then 8MB per Avi file. My Zelda is the German PAL version. This movie shows only the start with Link and, actually, I also do not want to play further because I have already played through it on my Gamecube;-)

This is my last movie that I publish,
I dont want to play Gamecube games at a Emulator on my computer. I only wanted to test how fast it plays on mine system.
If i want a Game i buy it ... i make it easy for my self!
Maybe I still publish a Movie from Zelda the Twillight Princess if the File is available on Internet.:drool:
But I will answer Questions if I have time (sorry i was hard working ...every day;-)

Zelda works a bit "slower" then other games ...if Link is outdoor then still slower then indoor.
BUT its playable^^
I used Fraps again to record and Sony Vegas Video to convert into XviD format. Dolphin emulate no sound on Zelda TWW...

and...Please dont ask me for Games or can i test games or somethink like that!

And thanks again to the creators of Dolphin!

P.S.
This image was been edit with Photoshop (cause im bored;-)

Last edited:

Kingis

SORRY, a bit offtopic but maybe you should try the newest version of pcsx2. You might get great speeds in some games.

or do you have any ps2 games?

OP
Sercio

Sercio

Kingis said:
SORRY, a bit offtopic but maybe you should try the newest version of pcsx2. You might get great speeds in some games.

I Dont like a PS2;-)
But i can test it if i have time....
In addition, this is not suitable thema for this forum

spotanjo3

Ask your question in the different thread because this is about Dolphin only and clean thread as well. So, yeah..you are way off the point. *ROLL EYES*

SKYY

Haven't read the thread, but those screens look like bad photochops. The lead number of his FPS readouts (ie. "4") doesn't match the font of the rest of the numbers in the readout.

Clements

Ya, they are definite fake. Just look at the FPS counters closely from the shots, they do not line up - and they should if there are 4 digits (i.e. XX.XX). The spacing is irregular. He probably added in an extra digit to those shots and forgot to take account of the uniform spacing of the font.

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
Clements said:
Ya, they are definite fake. Just look at the FPS counters closely from the shots, they do not line up - and they should if there are 4 digits (i.e. XX.XX). The spacing is irregular. He probably added in an extra digit to those shots and forgot to take account of the uniform spacing of the font.

i thought that from the get go because of the fact that on res evil 4 you allways start with a hand gun he should get banned for that:bouncy:

Mouser X

What I don't understand is this. What's the big deal? I mean, it's not like he hurt anyone in any way. So, you think it's fake. Or, you think it's real. Either way, it has NO EFFECT on anyone whatsoever, because it's not your PC. Let's pretend it is real, for a moment. What does that mean to anyone here? He's got a machine that can run Dolphin fast enough to play games on. Woopdee do. That makes no difference to you because you still can't play them. The same goes for it being fake. If it's fake, so what? He got a good laugh, we got a good look. Yay. So, because he "lied" he's more popular on the internet? So what? Like that actually means something? Come on. Banning for "faking" it? Why? He didn't do anything wrong. At worst, it was a joke. At best, it's the real deal. Either way, I see no reason to get all pissed off and ban this guy. Please people, let's be reasonable. Can anyone please explain how this has negatively effected anyone here? Like as in, in such a way that you can no longer enjoy life, emulation, games, the internet, ect? If this gets you pissed off enough to cause a ban, then what are you even doing on the internet? Now, I can understand if it's a fake emu announcement, or a fake ROM dump announcement, or something like that. You get people's hopes up, and then slam them in the face when they find out you lied. Here though, is something entirely different. It's no emu, it's no announcement, and if this got anyone's hopes up, why? He's basically confirming that Dolphin is a pretty good emulator, which most of us here already know.

Anyway, please people, show some forethought before you go and do something stupid. Apparently, the internet *is* serious buisness. Mouser X over and out.

[EDIT] P.S. Did anyone download his videos? Did you take a look at them? Did they show the FPS in the videos (I just looked at the Metroid Prime one. I didn't see FPS)? The videos looked like they had pretty decent FPS. Not as good as he said it was, but that's to be expected since he was recording at the time. Since I just took a look at the Metroid Prime one again, I could see that the FPS were not in the corner of that one. Even so, it looked decent to me. Sure, he could speed up the video, or something, but what's the point?

Last edited:

WhiteX

So, because he "lied" he's more popular on the internet? So what? Like that actually means something? Come on. Banning for "faking" it? Why? He didn't do anything wrong. At worst, it was a joke. At best, it's the real deal. Either way, I see no reason to get all pissed off and ban this guy. Please people, let's be reasonable. Can anyone please explain how this has negatively effected anyone here?

It is a forum which most ppl are 20 yo or older, we got jobs and responsabilities, wasting our time with a joke like that is only passable at april 1st, other than that he is just one more newbie trying to gather some attention.
Ok, i will not die from that but he is taking time, space and attention from ppl posting real, relevant or amusing news, lie to the teeth like that, in my opinion, deserves a, IP ban.
If you like to be fooled, ok, send me a check every month so i can get you some land in Heaven, i do not like to be fooled.

Toasty

Sony battery
Another thing that puzzles me - on your first post you say that you have an Athlon 4800+ X2 processor (which is a very fast, dual-core processor). Then, later on you say your computer is not fast enough to emulate and record at the same time. IIRC, Dolphin is single-threaded and most screen recorders are also single-threaded. Why is running them both at the same time on a dual-core machine a problem? Maybe I'm just ignorant for lack of experience, but I'm a bit confused.

Mouser X

You chose to spend your time here. He didn't make you. Also, if you think it's fake, you can always ignore it. Even so, how much does this thread really dent your day? 1 minute? 2 minutes? It's not like it's posted in every day even. I don't see why people get so upset over this. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. If he did, please explain in explicit detail how it's wrong, why it's wrong, why *you* think it's wrong, ect. Fake or not, you chose to spend time here. You wasted your time by coming. You didn't have to.

Of course, the opposing argument to that is, "I chose to come here because I thought it was something real/worth my time." So, what you're saying is that you don't want to be on the internet? How much stuff on the internet is true? Sure, a lot of it is. But there's far more crap than there is good stuff out there. You have to filter such things out. If you can't do that, then what are you doing here? If you think it's a waste of time, don't pay attention to it.

You may wonder why I care. I can't stand seeing this stupid stuff. Why would this be a permanent bannable offense? If it is, then put it in the rules! "Don't be an idiot. Don't waste people's time. Don't lie." Is that what you'd like to see in the rules? If yes, then put it in there first, and warn this guy. Either way, you're going to see a lot more bans coming if you put something like that in there. Based on what I've seen, it's not like half the new people read the rules anyway (conjecture, guess, estimation, or whatever, but I sure have seen some stupid people on this board. And when they were banned, there was good reason for it. I don't see how this is one of those times).

As for your heaven comment, it implies to me that you catagorize me into the very group that doesn't read the rules. While that might not be your intention, I'm sorry that you feel that way. It was not my intent to sound like an idiot. It IS my intent to fully understand in what way this guy has done something that is a bannable offense. I don't see it. Apparently, you do, and I don't understand how you do. I'd like an explanation for that. I have been trying to provide an explanation as to why this IS NOT a bannable offense. So, what you're saying is if someone "doorbell ditches" they should be sent to jail? I realize my analogies suck, but hopefully it at least in part illustrates what I'm trying to say. They didn't do anything wrong, or damaging to anyone, or anything, in anyway.

I hope people can be more reasonable. I hope that people can understand what I'm trying to say, and what my point of view is. If they don't, I'm sorry. I also hope that people can explain how this is a bannable offense. To me, permanently banning someone is the equivelent of sending them to prison, or like unto it. I don't see how this situation fits into that scenario. If it does, please expain. If my view on that is mistaken, please explain your view on banning, and why it's necessary in this situation.

If I have offended anyone, gotten people mad at me, upset anyone, I'm sorry. I'm doing the best that I can to make sure that someone is not unjustly dealt with. If it's wrong to do so, then please explain that to me. I in no way mean this to be a "confrontational" or "flame-bait" post. I'm just trying to help people be more reasonable. Hopefully at the very least that can be understood from my message. Mouser X out.

OP
Sercio

Sercio

@ Mouser x

Mouser X said:
You chose to spend your time here. He didn't make you. Also, if you think it's fake, you can always ignore it. Even so, how much does this thread really dent your day? 1 minute? 2 minutes? It's not like it's posted in every day even. I don't see why people get so upset over this. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. If he did, please explain in explicit detail how it's wrong, why it's wrong, why *you* think it's wrong, ect. Fake or not, you chose to spend time here. You wasted your time by coming. You didn't have to.

Of course, the opposing argument to that is, "I chose to come here because I thought it was something real/worth my time." So, what you're saying is that you don't want to be on the internet? How much stuff on the internet is true? Sure, a lot of it is. But there's far more crap than there is good stuff out there. You have to filter such things out. If you can't do that, then what are you doing here? If you think it's a waste of time, don't pay attention to it.

You may wonder why I care. I can't stand seeing this stupid stuff. Why would this be a permanent bannable offense? If it is, then put it in the rules! "Don't be an idiot. Don't waste people's time. Don't lie." Is that what you'd like to see in the rules? If yes, then put it in there first, and warn this guy. Either way, you're going to see a lot more bans coming if you put something like that in there. Based on what I've seen, it's not like half the new people read the rules anyway (conjecture, guess, estimation, or whatever, but I sure have seen some stupid people on this board. And when they were banned, there was good reason for it. I don't see how this is one of those times).

As for your heaven comment, it implies to me that you catagorize me into the very group that doesn't read the rules. While that might not be your intention, I'm sorry that you feel that way. It was not my intent to sound like an idiot. It IS my intent to fully understand in what way this guy has done something that is a bannable offense. I don't see it. Apparently, you do, and I don't understand how you do. I'd like an explanation for that. I have been trying to provide an explanation as to why this IS NOT a bannable offense. So, what you're saying is if someone "doorbell ditches" they should be sent to jail? I realize my analogies suck, but hopefully it at least in part illustrates what I'm trying to say. They didn't do anything wrong, or damaging to anyone, or anything, in anyway.

I hope people can be more reasonable. I hope that people can understand what I'm trying to say, and what my point of view is. If they don't, I'm sorry. I also hope that people can explain how this is a bannable offense. To me, permanently banning someone is the equivelent of sending them to prison, or like unto it. I don't see how this situation fits into that scenario. If it does, please expain. If my view on that is mistaken, please explain your view on banning, and why it's necessary in this situation.

If I have offended anyone, gotten people mad at me, upset anyone, I'm sorry. I'm doing the best that I can to make sure that someone is not unjustly dealt with. If it's wrong to do so, then please explain that to me. I in no way mean this to be a "confrontational" or "flame-bait" post. I'm just trying to help people be more reasonable. Hopefully at the very least that can be understood from my message. Mouser X out.

Dear Mouser x,

This is very much long text in a lot true, however, something is not also !
You are right! The Member must decide themselves whether what stands is true or not! I have to them clear ones proves given which could be faked, however, nevertheless !
Today many events look phoney still, for example, the moon-landing or the Roswell aliens... Nobody can confirm this, however, also nobody can relay this!
In the final effect it lies with the viewer him must decide whether this is real or not.
Maybe I have none computer is so excessively highly competitive, maybe I have no gamecube...Actually, nobody can know this and confirm therefore whether that is true!
Now this sounds a little bit absurd maybe but ...
The more I I trouble you to be convincing, so more it puts I ask openly even more mistrust call over! Therefore, has I also do not want to grumble whether is a little bit true or not and the answer on the reader leaves.
In ends I ask myself why I this here publish has? Maybe so that I can brag. Maybe I have even been simply proud that Dolphin was so quick...
The answer lies in ends with you

Status
Not open for further replies.