What's new

Dolphin v1.03 Beta 2 (GCSO)

SUPERB

:matrix: OK everyone knows that you have the GCSO(PSO).dol that u can use to speed up the frame rate of the game like dolphin v1.03 Beta and v1.02 but u cant for Dolphin v1.03 Beta 2 is there any GCSO or anything that u can use to speed up the fps for Dolphin v1.03 Beta 2I really want to play Twilght princess and i dont now how to make it work on dolphin v1.02 and v1.03 Beta I can only make it work on v1.03 beta 2 if anyone nows were i can get the GCSO or anything that can make the fps go up make a post plz oh and if anyone has a SSMB music plugin post it :bouncy:

PS:Qoob Main FLash and GCOS 1.5(Viper DVD) Run make the game go faster and crash more so heres what u do first u run the game and g to options then u change the language to anything else other than english then u go back to languages and change it back to english if u speak english of course *_*

LIKE THIS INFO SEND SOME REP PLZ LOL

Last edited:

Xtreme2damax

Um, try searching a bit. There's newer revisions of Dolphin out that are much faster than the 1.02 and 1.03.2 versions and support dual core.

How could you clearly miss a sticky which is clear as day at the top of this forum you posted in labled "Dolphin SVN Discussion" which contains links to builds of new SVN revisions?

Most if not all of your issues should be solved by just using the newer revisions. However Twilight Princess freezes if you have dual core enabled so you must disable it.

If you can't get playable speeds no matter what, you can always play on the Gamecube you used to extract an image of your original game with 100% speed and compatibility.

A Legend

Ok im fairly new to Dolphin however would it be possible to use the DX9 from the 1.03 beta release in the current SVN's if it was made compatible because that one worked better than the one before SVN 2468 which i think was the last working version of the DX9
Hey, just have a look that i found Spam Deleted here.

Last edited by a moderator:

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Extensive work has been done on the D3D plugin in the past week. Try a new revision (after r4200).

And to the creator of this thread, learn to use a period.