What's new

Dolphin Problems

Bigdog64

ok, heres my situation. i added Twilight Princess and loaded it to the emulator. but when i try to load it, i get an error message that says Instruction Unimplemented TWI. anyone know how to fix it?

Xtreme2damax

What version/revision are you using?

It is likely that you probably have a really old version, check my signature for svn builds or download from my skydrive:

http://cid-b8ece3275d590dda.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Dolphin

Sound is working in both Twilight Princess (GC) and Windwaker in the newer svn builds, however it's not perfect yet. If you are using a really old version, you won't have any sound in either of these games.

Both the Wii and Gamecube version of Twilight Princess boot and go ingame, with the newer svn builds. If you are already using a newer svn build, try disabling panic handlers in the general configuration.

Anton

I like beer
I always thought that panic handlers just show you an error window with Close button and info about this error (if any error occurred).
Without this enabled - dolphin just closes itself if there are any errors occurred...

Or not?

Xtreme2damax

Without disabling panic handlers you'll either get tons of error/messages in some games, or the game will crash.

By disabling these, Dolphin can bypass some of these errors that can possibly crash the game in Dolphin.

I know I got errors in some games like crazy until I was able to disable panic handlers when the option was implemented in Dolphin.