What's new

Dolphin: Next Release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magic carpet

Could you pls. tell me when approximately will be released the next version of Dolphin?
I read Luigi's mansion and Mario Sunshine maybe will be playable, so I'm looking forward to trying it...
Thanx

kage

I too am looking forward to the new release, however....I can totally see why they are not saying when they might decide to release it.

1. If their release date doesn't work out people start freaking out.
2. They may not think it has enough changes or "upgrades" as it were to warrant a release. They may be waiting for something substantial to happen.

And as a side note, it is generally not appreciated by the authors to ask about the release dates. The best you might get is "When it's done!". The worst obviously is an insanely enormous amount of flames.

:ninja:

-Shadow-

Banned
[sadism]oooooh , and it runs as fast as a n64 emu somewhere between 2005 and 2050 , APROX , of course ^.^[/sadism]

OP
M

magic carpet

My friedns the problem is yours...I already HAVE a Gamecube for two years and I'm playng hard with it..so....

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
magic carpet said:
My friedns the problem is yours...I already HAVE a Gamecube for two years and I'm playng hard with it..so....
Then you know its sweetness and you know it's worth waiting for. Be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.