What's new

Dolphin Final Release Compatibility Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Federelli

Beta Tester
Disney Sports Soccer (USA):

Videos work, though the hue is green and pink.
Then to see things i gotta use wireframe mode, and the game hangs as soon as the match starts

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
Luigis Mansion (USA) PAL: after the intro an error message comes "read: unknown adress"
Zelda Four Swords PAL: after the intro, the screen turn green......
My Specs:
OS: Windows Xp sp1 CPU:Intel Pentium 4 2,8ghz Video: Nvidia Geforce 5500

Adamar

testing mario party 6

I tested it and whenever it goes to the nintendo logo screen, it freezes so i guess it doesnt work unless its a hardware problem which might be true cause I got the following:

Pentium 4 2.1 ghz
384MB of ram
intel extreme graphics card 32 bit
:happy:

Federelli

Beta Tester
My settings? it's all at default

Resident Evil 2 looks just like it should, a tad slow though, about 50% real speed, but hyper fast on menues and the rest. Has sound, but it skips a lot.

Beast

In Zelda:WW my models appear all distorted? The beach appears a bit off too, the shore disappears and reapears depending on the angle of the camera I think. Anyone know why? im on 67.03 drivers. Specs below.

look at the boat!
PIC: :yucky:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Zelda: Wind Waker was fixed for the beta, but the current release of Dolphin has texture placement errors with the j3D engine.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Zelda: Wind Waker was fixed for the beta, but the current release of Dolphin has texture placement errors with the j3D engine.

FoxFan

Starfox Adventures - Not working, as stated everywhere, but I would be interested in the version that is working, even if it only works for this game.
Starfox Assult - Runs. Goes though logos too fast: needs a frame rate limiter. The movie files (SFD) work okay (Since the sfd and adx player are built into the game). Problems with title screen (no models). Problems with name entry and options (no text). The acual gameplay isn't bad: no lasers, no text or face pictures and will run in black and white when shaders are enabled.

Computer Specs:

Computer:
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional
OS Service Pack Service Pack 2
Motherboard:
CPU Type Intel Pentium 4HT, 2800 MHz (3.5 x 800)
Motherboard Name Soyo P4I865PE Plus DRAGON 2
System Memory 1024 MB (DDR SDRAM)

Display:
Video Adapter RADEON 9600 SERIES (128 MB)
Monitor Hitachi CML174SX (H3D009972)
ATICatalyst 8-10-050119a-020581c-english
DirectX DirectX 9.0c
Storage:
Disk Drive MAXTOR 6L080J4 (80 GB, 7200 RPM, Ultra-ATA/133)

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
Luigi's Mansion (PAL): "Read:uknown adress"
Harvest Moon-A wonderfull life (PAL): bad graphics and hangs in one moment.. bye!
Computer Specs:

Computer:
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional
OS Service Pack Service Pack 1
Motherboard:
CPU Type Intel Pentium 4; 2,4 GHz

Display:
S3 Prosavage DDR

DirectX DirectX 9.0c

Carnel

hi, im glad i can post here, i think this is the best emulator released, the compatibility its awesome. Even if the games run at 0.1 fps, the fact that the game boots it ,its a great progress, fires & ector are true programmers. im not an idiot who ask how get the games, or "i have a super pentium 4 3.39 ghz, 2gb pc2700 ram why the game is so slow, i thought this was a great gamecube emulator". i only have a celeron 1.2ghz,with a not so much powerful video card, however, there`s no much diference between the fps and gfx of the members and mine

well it was my presentation, sorry inconvenience, there`s the list of games i have been testing:

super mario sunshine (USA): well , same as everybody, bad gfx(keep up the good work with that yazor)

Zelda wind waker (USA): same thing, slow and glitches,(good work yazor. nice bughunting)

naruto gekitou ninja taisen 2 (JAP): , good sound but hangs after pressing start, i don`t know why.

mario kart double dash (USA): same as everybody, shadows,etc
mario party 4 (USA): after pressing start, appears a black screen, there are sound but the game hangs.

mario party 5(USA): good sound and gfx on the intro, but hangs after pressing start
mario party 6(USA): nintendo logo , then freezes.
luigis mansion(PAL): same as everybody, hangs after intro
bust a move 3000(USA): perfect! even with sound and with my not so fast pc !

megaman network transmission (USA): only logos (capcom,etc) ask you for memory card, but then hangs.

super smash bros melee (USA): good sound and graphics, slow, crashes are frecuently.
pikmin 2 (PAL): it doesnt work.
wave race blue storm (USA): hangs after selecting a game mode.
mario golf toadstool tour: it doesnt work for me
mario power tennis(USA): nintendo warning, then freezes
star fox:assault(USA): very very good graphics, nice!,goes ingame.

well, now you know how is going the emu in pcs like celeron 1.2ghz (new pc on december, probably athlon 64, ati video card pci express :) )

fires & ector u are my heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.