What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03.2 x64 Public Beta (single/dualcore support)

spotanjo3

Thanks.

I will wait for more information about the Wind Waker hopefully it is playable from start to finish. What about Zelda TP ? :)

Sercio

actually zelda ww hungs on some places due of sound request... but if you use a completed savegame then you can fight against ganon and finish the game. I know it because i did it before :p

spotanjo3

I dont want to jump to Ganon and finish the game. I want to play from start to finish and I dont use the completed save game at all. That's not for me. :)

What about Zelda TP

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
When You Reach a Boss Door In Twilight Princess And open it the Game Hangs like Wind waker Dose So Thats a No To completing Twilight Princess :(

Sercio

Yoo cant begin Zelda ww and type name etc and play till end! You just can "jump" directly to the endfight and end the game in that way... but then you would get a normal end with staffroll and such!

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
What I think he's trying to say is that you can't play from the beggining till the end because some parts in the middle of the game hang. But you can beat Ganon (and therefore beat the game) if you use a save near the ending, see the credits and stuff. But I also heard of cheats or something like that to prevent from hanging in those parts, but I'm not sure of the details.

txOjO

MDKEiToR
Thanks to ector & F|RES for this best release of dolphin(beta or not is simply the best i tried).

Anyway, Zelda runs at 34 fps in this x64 version(vista x64) than a 12/14fps of x86 version in 32bits vista.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!! and keep up the VERY-GOD-Work :)
If this is a beta.....ufff i never imagine a final or more.

Thank you!

Paulnpoosy

4 Swords(without pics sorry)

I got Zelda 4 Swords working and i has no graphical problems..
ON my old(crappy) computer it goes at about 2 fps for most of the intro but then it speeds up to about 7 fps(Dynarec on and no Dual core)
When i got ingame it went at around 3fps only but as i said my comp isnt the best (yet im getting a new one in about a week or so and the specs are in my nic)but it will be faster on others computers.
i tried to get pictures but vista snipping not uploading to this site.
Great release guys
Thanks
(O )( O)

Last edited:

Bruzon

Russian emulman
Hi! One guy upload some shots from Resident EVil:Remake. It's emulated by Dolphin Final 1.03.2 x64 Public Beta. Take a look:
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4513/31068482tt5.jpg
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7305/20290698tj6.jpg
And take a look on my shots:
http://portal.san.ru/forums/journal/uploads/j15755_1201810590.jpg
http://portal.san.ru/forums/journal/uploads/j15755_1201810620.jpg
Feel the difference? Why is "Gekko limited" in his shots? It's not a Dolphin? So, what is it? And FPS counter position is in upper-left corner of the emulation window. In my version FPS-counter is located in the bottom-left corner of the emulating window.
And i'm trying to play Resident Evil:Remake (PAL) on my Athlon DualCore 5600+/2Gb/GF8600GTS - nothing happens! Only black screen and fps changing from 25 to 40. May be it's not a playable?

Last edited:

soratheultima

did you know that there is a free one year 64 bit version of windows hehe go to google and search and go to microsoft it will ask you to do a fill out sheet wich is free and costs nothing i did it and its cool

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Will 32bit users still get a faster dolphin? :x
I will be faster than the released 32bit binary I guess, but not as fast as the 64bit build. But to be honest, nobody really can say, till the new version is released, so relax till then.

coolcat12

I got got vista x64 for this. I tried SSBM and all is fine. But when playing for a little bit i get an error that says

Fatal error
Desc DBAT!WTF

Ignore and continue?
YES NO

I click yes then another pop up says that its a problem or somthing.
Then the game freezes.

Any one else get this?

Axlzx

Whenever I try to open Dolphin Emulator, it gives me the error:
"Dolphin.exe is not a valid 32Win application."

My computer specs are:

Dell Inspiron 1501
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2
Dual-Core Processor TK-53
1.70GHz
896 MB of RAM

And when I ran CPU-Z, it gave me this:
cpuzfs5.png

There's also a sticker on my computer that says:
AMD 64 Athlon X2

Apparently, when I when open Dolphin, it says that I'm using a 32 bit. I've searched the forums and google and I've checked that I'm using a 64 bit, yet it's not working. Anyone know why it's not working, and can help me?