What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03.2 x64 Public Beta (single/dualcore support) - Shots

Knuckles

this is a thread to post SCREENSHOTS , not talk about PC specs -_-

Keep it on-topic or I start clearing.

Nintendo Ace

You heard the man, the only thing we want to see is many screenshots of games emulated by the new Dolphin release :).

NepSquare

Metroid Prime 2 - NTSC

K, here's a first, been in the emu scene since my trusty old 486 (or dx2, me thinks) and i've never ever posted shots, so please bare with me...

Contrary of what I posted in the support thread, MP2 runs about 5-12fps...

Nintendo Ace

Now that's what I'm talking about, those are some great shots, but it seems if the ingame shots are not as good, yet, awesome shots overall.

NepSquare

It was also 'amazing' to get around out there ;), I either misconfigured the settings or it's bcause I'm using keyb, cause I can only travel while rolling... Also if I go freestyle on that keyb figuring out what to do: it crashes. Anywho, some leftovers..

NepSquare

Tales Of Symphonia - NTSC

Finally got deeper into TOS, here are some shots... It used to hang after Lloyd waking up...

aru

here are my screenshots of Sonic 2 and Starfox assault.

Note:
Tested and working with Vista x64... speeds and compatibility seems to be pretty good.

Greetz

@ruantec-Man

Last edited:

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Some More Shot's of Zelda TP :batman:

Nice screens :)

Btw - I recon (might be wrong) that if you dont download and close your antivirus and scanning programs (i saw them in screens) you would get more fps. again i could be wrong but i cant see it :rolleyes:

tuanming

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (USA)

Specs:

- Windows XP Pro x64
- E6300 @ 3.43Ghz
- G.Skill ram timing 4-4-4-5-4-25-3-9-5-9 @ 490Mhz/980Mhz

Note: Running Zelda TP at 3.5Ghz and 3.4Ghz is exactly the same...

jmaster

Here are some screen shots from beta 3... I have a cor2duo e6600 @ 2.4ghz and an ati x1950xt and 2gb of ddr2 ram... most games run way too fast to play and not having a speed limiter is very anoying... ssbm and kirby air ride are the only one that really got in game for me... every other only got to menues... emu still needs tweaking but its now heading in a potentially great direction!

View attachment 37434
View attachment 37435
View attachment 37436
View attachment 37437

Last edited:

Baccala

Howdy, i need some explanations on how the hell u set up dolphin properly.
What files do i need?
And what method do i do it in to get it available to work?

From scratch please....

Baccala

Howdy, i need some explanations on how the hell u set up dolphin properly.
What files do i need?
And what method do i do it in to get it available to work?

From scratch please....

Toasty

Sony battery
Go to a forum and click "New Thread". I know, it's hardy intuitive, but it's just a necessary evil we all have to live with.

VABG

I've tried both beta 2 and 3 but none of them use 100% of my E6600 processor, only 50%. I get at lowest 7 fps and I've got around 20 in the intro. I can't start TP with "dual core" on though. Dynarec is on.

Other specs: x1950xtx, 2048 mb 800Mhz ram, windows vista 64.

Any ideas/solutions?

NepSquare

TP won't work with Dual Core ATM, but if you'd OC ur processor to at least 3Ghz, you might see some speed increase...