What's new

Dolphin Config

OZZMAN

I whould like to know why the GRAPHICS OPTION (CONFIG) are "disable"??
I cant select the Quality of AA, ANISIOTROPIC, TruForm, etc... And if I change something, i cant set "APPLY" because its "disable" too.. :(

My Graphic Card is a RADEON 9600XT

Other thing, exist other plugin for the PAD?? because i have a joypad and didnt work.

Thanks

Last edited:

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe those particular features are supported yet. Sorry buddy!

OP
O

OZZMAN

HUmm. this is true??? i dont know..
And about the "APPLY" button??? At the Direct3d Option, have a SHADER OPTIOn that u can select it.. i selected, but after i close the window its deselected, the APPLy button continues "GRAY"

and about the PAD??? anyone know?

Last edited:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
*Sigh*... It's a teaser! The options aren't implemented yet, It's just there because it should be there in a future version.

The pad? Don't know.. :p

Knuckles

Of course, some features aren't implented yet, Most were disabled because they weren't "stable" enought for the teaser , options that would crash the emu or smth else. For the Apply button, it has been put here for futur uses, which mean that most of the things you see might be available on future releases, and the OK button does the same thing! :p. For the Shader option, they saw it after the release, it's a fonction that simply doesn't work. They forgot to remove it for the teaser, there is no use to that one so don't try to enable it.

For the pad, since they didn't released their plugin specs, it's impossible to make any other plugins for the emu. this is simply a basic keyboard plugin, if you want to use your gamepad, there is programs that can map joystick button to keyboard keys. Just like included with my Saitek gamepad.

Hope this sorted out all your questions

Last edited:

FiRES

Emulator Developer
All plugins are in some kind of alpha-state. The option-dialogs are some kind of "nice-to-have" thing and arnt full implemented. Some options are doing their job other are doing nothing.
We dont have enough time to implement 1000 nice features atm :(
even we dont have enough time to do work on the basics.
if something works like expected be happy if it doesnt dont care :)

cheers F|RES

Last edited:
OP
O

OZZMAN

!

to kill your dammed curiosity, i dont live in USA, i dont speak english very well!!!

Are u happy now???

THANKS!