What's new

Dolphin "Can't find Wiimote Plugin" - Plz help!

PeterP

Hi everyone!
I've downloaded very builds of Dolphin and I can't set settings for Wiimote, cuz it always appear to me that warning "Can't find Wiimote plugin"... I don't know if this is a common warning, but I can't solve it.

I would like to play Pokémon Battle Revolution, and when I go to play, that warning appears and I can't play the game. I believe that is the only "error" that prevents me to play...

Don't know what to do, I've past almost one half of an afternoon trying to solve this, can anyone help me? I would be very appreciated!

Cheers, PeterP.

red-5

Oh that's an easy one. Just simply update your DirectX9 program and it should work. Believe me, I had the same problem before too.

thiag66

Same problem, dx updated...

Hi,
I'm having the same problem with the wiimote plugin. I can't even find it in config>plugins>wiimote. But I did updated my directx, been able to use the direct3d9 plugin of the newest version. Any ideas? Using dolphin x64 rev4312 (rev4282 works fine).
Win Vista Ultimate x64, Phenom x3 8450, M3A78-EM, ATI HD3650.
Thanks for the help.

red-5

Well that's odd, seeing as how that Dolphin should pick up the plugins after you updated Directx9! Are you sure you're using Dolphin?

thiag66

Of corse I'm using dolphin, play with it since rev2600 or something, I would notice if it was some other program ;) .
Thanks for the reply.