What's new

Dolphin 1.03 = WOW !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

br0w4r

SOLDIER First Class
Yeah me too. Patience is virtue. BTW fool z czego to avatar? Mi przypomina troche mlodego Feia z Xenogears...

Fool

Me
heh A first people who is speaking Polsih what i met on this forum ...
Z naruto a konkretnie to jest Yamanaka Ino :D

br0w4r

SOLDIER First Class
Okay thanks.
Bede musial kiedys obadac Naruto, ale ma za duzo odcinkow, zeby je zasysac ^^

CKemu

Don't worry about the FPS counter, when you see how stunning it looks at 1280x1024 with 4xAA, you won't mind speed, and slow motion is great for doing combos in soul calibur II, or planning your move in Bust a Move 3000, and the CRAZY tricks you can do in Crazy Taxi are even easier to pull off :) :evil:

Melonman64

compared to the windwaker screenshots that were screwed up before, those are awesome!
now, we only have to wait 2 more years for the fps to be fixed!

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Melonman64 said:
compared to the windwaker screenshots that were screwed up before, those are awesome!
now, we only have to wait 2 more years for the fps to be fixed!

Or you could buy the console ;) :)

CKemu

Well, if you look at that forum again, I have posted some Soul Calibur II shots, 1024x768 4xAA, and 4 FPS, it may not be fast, but it looks good enough to be enjoyable, heck I played until chapter 2 :D

You want FPS to be fixed, buy the console, or buy an AMD128 6000+ ;)

Melonman64

CKemu said:
Well, if you look at that forum again, I have posted some Soul Calibur II shots, 1024x768 4xAA, and 4 FPS, it may not be fast, but it looks good enough to be enjoyable, heck I played until chapter 2 :D

You want FPS to be fixed, buy the console, or buy an AMD128 6000+ ;)

well, being the cheap person that i am, i will wait 2 years :)

how much would an AMD128 6000+ cost? (sorry, but I don't really keep that up to date with processor prices)

Edit: You think 4 fps is playable?

Last edited:

Clements

Yeah a AMD128 6000+ is a fictional processor but it gives you an idea that you are going to need a monster CPU when Dolphin is ready to rumble. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.