What's new

Does my plugin work with any Radeon cards without DirectX z buffer problem?

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Saleen351 said:
Ever heard of "Copy And Paste" :p .Just copy the plugins of one and paste them into the plugins folder of the other..... :p

This has been my personal preference. As little space as the plugin folder takes it suits me better to update one and then copy the DLL's to the other emulators plugin folder.

Question about the INI for RiceVideo, If you have both emulators looking at one plugin folder and then make changes for a specific game for one emulator, Does this not make those changes as well for the other emulator since the INI is shared by both emulators?

Not that I can think of any games offhand that would use different settings between the emulators, but seems keeping the plugins separate for a case like this is a better way to work also.

Clements

I finally combined the plugin folders of PJ64, 1964 and Mupen64, mostly so that all emulators could use the hi-res textures with Rice's latest plugin without me wasting 40MB of space with duplicate textures on top of any extra space the dlls take. I wish I did it earlier. ;)

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
I use Winbolic to add symlinks for the hires_texture folder for each Plugin folder of each emulator.

Note the path of the Plugin folder compared to where the real hires_texture folder actually exists.

winbolic.jpg