What's new

*does dance of emulation happyness*

GCIsoSeeker

Well done to the makers of Dolphin. Im really impressed with the emu. If I download my iso's and then tell you if I find any bugs or other problems could I tell you?

Thanks.

Vegetable

Banned
Ohhh boy. You pirate. I'm sorry, but you are SCUM. Rip off a fantastic company why don't you? LIE IN THE GUTTER AND WASTE AWAY!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

OP
G

GCIsoSeeker

What the hell? I own a Gamecube and a lot of Nintendo's games. I was just happy to be able to play some on the PC.

God this forum sucks. You ban everybody that asks for iso's or roms! Jesus they are just asking...

Vegetable

Banned
Hey! If people wanted roms, they would RIP THEIR OWN, (by the way, asking about that is against the rules too) and they would search with google.
Geez. If people were posting where to download roms, then pirates would flood to this board and rip nintendo off. I mean it's bad enough that they have sony and microsoft up against them.

zaba_3

GCisoseeker i tell you a secret.take game disk on pack and put on it on your DVD driver and run!!!!!!!(that is secret dont tell that on anyone)

Alchy

GCIsoSeeker said:
God this forum sucks. You ban everybody that asks for iso's or roms! Jesus they are just asking...
They are asking for something illegal. They are asking something they've been explicitly told not to ask. If anyone did post links the site could get shut down. I have no sympathy for anyone retarded enough to ask for roms after all that's said.

If i didnt have a gamecube and a few decent games (and if i could be arsed to wait for hours and hours of downloading, only to have to delete them again, as my hard disk space left only allows 1 at a time), i would probably download myself, but i wouldnt go around plaguing emulator forums begging for someone to tell me how, i'd leave everyone else out of it,

BUT

every time i post, i get paranoid that im gonna be banned because someone took something i said the wrong way, which isnt a good thing

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
willdeharp said:
every time i post, i get paranoid that im gonna be banned because someone took something i said the wrong way, which isnt a good thing

No one was banned from these boards because something they said "was taken in the wrong way", because the only ones who get an insta-ban are people that explicitly ask for illegal material.

And Vegetable, please refrain from using expressions like the one in your first post. You see, you just started a flame war because of nothing.

GCIsoSeeker said:
We also ban asshats. Please don't act like one.

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
willdeharp said:
Don't worry it happens to me all the time :p

Marce1991

Programmer
there is nothing to worry just don´t ask where to get isos and those ilegal things and they won´t ban you

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
It's the over reacting by some people, i.e. carrot boy.

There is no need to jump on someones back if they say 'I downloaded xyz'

As long as they do not say where they got xyz or ask where they can get xyz then I see no problem. What people do privately is there own choice.

At present its not like people are downloading Gamecube isos to be able to play anyway (there not playable).

I did it out of curiosity to see how well they worked because im interested in emulation.

Niggy G said:

There is no need to jump on someones back if they say 'I downloaded xyz'

As long as they do not say where they got xyz or ask where they can get xyz then I see no problem. What people do privately is there own choice.

At present its not like people are downloading Gamecube isos to be able to play anyway (there not playable).

I did it out of curiosity to see how well they worked because im interested in emulation.

I have to agree with those arguements, if they do download a ROM, by the time it starts working well, it will be old technology anyway, the net result is that no one loses money, and it is the choice of the people themselves if they want to download, as long as they dont get others involved in downloading the ROMs, and its not our place to flame those who have downloaded ROMs, if they want to break the law, its at their own risk.

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
So anyway, back to the man's question - once you've aquired your games from your original Gamecube disk, and tested them, post your compatibility findings in the compatibility thread. You're not the only one who is truly impressed with the author's work.

Vegetable

Banned
Let's face it, people who downloads roms are losers, and are obviously people who only post here to get information on how to run their illegal games, without contributing to the community at all.

Except for that one guy.

Niggy G said:
How is it possible to over-react to piracy?
zaba_3 said:
GCisoseeker i tell you a secret.take game disk on pack and put on it on your DVD driver and run!!!!!!!(that is secret dont tell that on anyone)
LOL

Last edited:

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
T-Kimura said:
Let's face it, the majority of people on here probably just download the roms LoL. Don't even lie.

People can do what they want. Just not here, when it comes to illegal activity and general stupidity.