What's new

Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson?

Macca

i got my 9pm ticket for the matrix and 11:59pm for reloaded :p

saw the animatrix at the cinema the other day (i think they only opened it in australian cinemas, havent heard them screening it anywhere else in the world). Anyway they were absolutely amazing, a must see for any true fan.

Oh, i also have the game coming soon :p

Talk about the year of the matirx :D

Eagle

aka Alshain
I usually wait a couple weeks till the crowds die down, its more enjoyable when you dont have all the pesky people that come the first night. Going to see X2 this weekend :p

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Eagle said:
I usually wait a couple weeks till the crowds die down, its more enjoyable when you dont have all the pesky people that come the first night.

With their "oooooo" "aaaaaaaaa" makes me want to start swinging:doh:

euphoria

Emutalk Member
Macca said:
saw the animatrix at the cinema the other day (i think they only opened it in australian cinemas, havent heard them screening it anywhere else in the world).

It's being shown here in Finland and they showed the "The Final Flight of the Osiris" in the TV after the first Matrix just 2 weeks ago. It's the one Squaresoft made, it was pretttttty sweeet.

Remote

Saw the animatrix a week or so ago, wasn't that impressed... Although i didn't see it it on the big screen...

Gaenya

Macca said:

saw the animatrix at the cinema the other day (i think they only opened it in australian cinemas, havent heard them screening it anywhere else in the world).
Saw it like a month ago before the Dreamcatcher(<- what a waste of money), it was sweeeet

Jaz

Ex-Mod
It does look fab. I want to see Old School more though - that film looks fuckin class. :happy:

Macca

yeh i saw it last night, absolutely loved it.i had high expectations but these certainly met it.

and some of those fight scenes....whoa

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
I have to say that the ending was a bit annoying though, they bring you right to a very interesting point in the storyline, and then close you off with a "to be concluded"

Macca

yeh but they gave fair warning that it would be like that, it was quite a well known fact. also they did good making sure there will only be 6 months to wait, sucks if it were gonna be longer

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
I've seen it twice now, and its just as good the 2nd time. The fight against the 100 smiths was amazing, although when he started using the pole you could tell it was CG, up until then it looked completely real. I only have two main complaints about the movie: 1. there was no proper fight against the twins. 2. they kept on hammering in this point about choice and fate. I mean, it wasn't that is wasn't interesting, but they keep going on about it over and over again.

Anyway, fantastic movie. November never seemed to far away.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
I think I have a pretty good guess as to what happened to neo at the end...

*caution, possible spoiler for anybody who hasn't seen the movie*

(hilight to read)

I think when he went unconscious, he woke up in the real real world. It's obvious that when he did that thing to the squiddies, they weren't actualy in the real world.

Last edited:

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Just saw the movie and I thought it was good, but not great. There are too many redunant fighting scenes and I think it no longer has the freshness of the original Matrix. In addition, the ending of the movie is esspecially disapointing. "to be concluded"

OP
ShinjiIkari

ShinjiIkari

I don't like titles
They said that before the movie came out there would be a third one, you should have expected a cliff hanger

Macca

exactly.

When you are releasing two movies 6 months a part (an absolutely tiny time for a sequel) you have to expect a to be continued, it would be stupid to end the story only to start it such a small time later.