What's new

Direct64.....OMG! MARIO!

jessman1988

Banned
Hey, what did i do wrong when attempting to run Super Smash Brothers with Direct64? EVERYONE IS MARIO! HA HA HA! Well, most of them! It even says Mario under Samus's name! Please, tell me if I can fix this!

gandalf

Member ready to help
Well,following your specs,your card doesn´t support pixel shaders....that is the problem,you need an video card with shaders (DX 8.1 +,your card is DX 7)

Clements

Direct64 is presently the most graphically demanding gfx plugin there is with heavy use of Pixel Shaders, and therefore a GeForce 2/2 MX/4 MX are all below the minimum spec. (supporting no PS at all) with DX9 cards being the recommended spec. since they work much better though from what I've seen. (Radeon 9500/GeForceFX 5200 or better are DX9 compliant).

Use glN64() 0.41 instead since that should work properly.

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Yes,A gfx card with PS will solve it(Why do I feel those screens are faik :blink: ) :naughty:
Never mind :)

-Shadow-

Banned
Pokemoner said:
(Why do I feel those screens are faik)

Naah , they can be real , i had got something similar with Mystical Ninja with Rice's plugin (an old version , don't ask me which one) . Yae had one eye from sasuke and the other one was from herself ^_^

Last edited:
OP
jessman1988

jessman1988

Banned
jeez...why would i post something so bogus, huh? the nerve of some people..........sigh.................

this is frickin' real, lol.