What's new

Direct64 0.5 alpha zelda MM problem

quadracer200

I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix the problem of not being able to see the Bomber's notebook in Zelda Majorah's Mask with the latest Direct64 plugin (0.5A). I'm running a AMD athlon 1700 processor with 1GB of DDR Ram....using a GeForce FX 5600 128 MB vid card...HELP!!!! heh

OP
Q

quadracer200

Oh, forgot to mention it is a good ROM, and I'm using 1964 Emulator.....oh! and I can get this problem to go away by using Glide64 SP6.....just can't get the performance I want out of it with that plugin.

OP
Q

quadracer200

Well, that fixed my problem....but created yet another....the pause or inventory window freezes after it has been open for about 2 or 3 seconds and the only way to refresh it is to return to the game and then enter inventory again....weird..that's with glN64 v 0.4.1....so far as I know the game works flawlessly with the Direct64 0.5a except for that darn journal not coming up.....heh I guess I should not expect perfection 'eh? LOL

BountyJedi

well older version of direct64 is good thats what im using for zelda.
then orkinsampling and overscan is working overscan is what you need to see the notebook.