What's new

Dinosaur planet on n64 (aka Star Fox Adventures on GC)

madfredtk

Proud Frenchman
First of all, I'd like to make it clear : IT'S NOT A ROM REQUEST

I simply wonder if there is any chance to see one of those times the playable demo of dinosaur planet on an emulator. Because even if it has been cancelled, when you look at the screenshots, you can see that the game has been very far in its developpment.
It would be nice to compare the n64 version of the game an the Gamecube one.
Here's a screenshot (taken from IGN)

Trotterwatch

To the best of my knowledge a ROM has never been leaked for that game though - which means it won't be emulated until it has been.

The chances are an Emulator and Plugin already support this game, but without a Rom it's kinda useless.

OP
madfredtk

madfredtk

Proud Frenchman
Yes, but since Star Fox 2 on SNES has been dumped, I believe that everything's possible. In fact, Star Fox 2 has been cancelled because Star Fox 64 was comming. It's more or less the same thing for dinosaur planet.

Trotterwatch

Yeah, of course there is a chance - so who knows? I'm hoping that Mario 64 2 may also be in existence somewhere, as AFAIK, it was cancelled and most of the ideas put into Mario Sunshine instead.

OP
madfredtk

madfredtk

Proud Frenchman
Yeah, in my mind it would easily have won the title of best graphivs on n64.
BTW : Do you want le to post some screenshots on the screenshots submission forum or do you already know them ?