What's new

Dilemna, stay with my V600 or get a Nokia 6620 instead?

sheik124

Emutalk Member
okeydokes, i got my V600 from ATT Wireless at a real good deal ($100 w/2 year contract) but, somethings about it bother me. after seeing even my friends old 3600 (not the new 3620 or 3660, its the one with the weird-ass buttons), this thing really looks like dooky in the GUI area, and what pissed me off about a phone that you can play mp3s on (yep, 64 kbps mono + bluetooth = music through headset and moto media player) is that it has NO form of expandable memory. the damned thing doesn't even record videos for cryin out loud. stupid moto also made it very easy to turn the ringer on due to the side buttons (leather case helps wear that possibility down a little) in the middle of algebra class, and some doofus or your mom calls and it starts blaring "breaking the habit" like there's no tomorrow and you get a detention (hey, it could happen). on the other hand, when it does things a PHONE should do, but the 6620 seems so cool, it has an mp3 player in it (something i need), it has EDGE (very useful for the next year or two), and i am still under ATTs 30 day grace period. so what do you guys think? did i mention that the 6620 takes videos?